Track moving targets with TPOD not working after cold start

astazou

Track moving targets with TPOD not working after cold start

Hasn’t it been a year now since Tpod was implemented? What gives?

I’m starting to wonder if ED and RAZBAM are having issues. Last I heard, RAZBAM asked ED to look into why the Tpod isn’t working right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

The TPOD works. What doesn't work is the cold-start.

To be able to lock on to a moving ground target (both DMT and TPOD) the Harrier had to have started the mission hot. This has been a well-know issue for months now.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

The TPOD works. What doesn't work is the cold-start.

To be able to lock on to a moving ground target (both DMT and TPOD) the Harrier had to have started the mission hot. This has been a well-know issue for months now.

Right. Which means it doesn’t work right. The player shouldn’t have to opt for a certain starting state for a fully functional pod. You call a partial functional pod complete. I don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

I'm not saying that it should not be fixed. I'm saying under what conditions the issue appears, and what a work-around for the issue is.

I'd like to see it working as it ought to as well, but I'm not going to ruin my health complaining about it being broken every two days.

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Should I send the nurse yet?

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler

That's a very good news, thanks Decoy.

Now let's try and not miss this beta update like the two previous ones :p

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

That's a very good news, thanks Decoy.

Now let's try and not miss this beta update like the two previous ones :p

yes im sorry about that, we have introduced a new test team and changed our internal SVN to stop this from happening again.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

That is great news Decoy (and team). Looking forward to the next update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

yes im sorry about that, we have introduced a new test team and changed our internal SVN to stop this from happening again.

No problem Decoy ; I was just teasing you !

Being an IT professional I know that this kind of shit happens ;)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

If you change when you pass over a vehicle, but you can not change area ... The idea of ​​using point is to use it not only in vehicles, but on any surface.

And if I want to put a Maverick through the third window, second floor of a building ???

Please do not delete this post, on top of that we help you debugge.

En Cristinano:

Si cambia cuando pasas por encima de un vehiculo, pero ya no puedes cambiar area.... La idea de usar point es para usarlo no solo en vehiculos, sino en cualquier superficie.

Y si quiero meter un Maverick por la tercera ventana , segunda planta de un edificio???

Por favor no borres este post, encima que os ayudamos a debuggear.

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro