Sensor Select Switch Down

Madman777

Hello,

For some reason, I cannot get the TPOD to enable HTS mode. I've tried hitting sensor select switch down (under .8 seconds twice) so many times. It will not work.

I have no idea what it is. It seems like I can't select Point Track as well.

I've seen youtube video's from RedKite of HTS working fine. It's a no go for me.

Any ideas?

I'm using TM Warthog HOTAS.

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

Just to be sure : SSS down does not mean down as a direction on a 8-way hat button, but down as in Mic Switch Down...

Don't be mad, you probably already knew this... just wanted to make sure ;)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

I have the same issue, but I’ve been wanting to test maybe using the keyboard assignment and see if it works that way? If it doesn’t then it’s bugged or temporarily deactivated. If it does work, then it may be a problem with the binding for that button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Hello,

For some reason, I cannot get the TPOD to enable HTS mode. I've tried hitting sensor select switch down (under .8 seconds twice) so many times. It will not work.

I have no idea what it is. It seems like I can't select Point Track as well.

I've seen youtube video's from RedKite of HTS working fine. It's a no go for me.

Any ideas?

I'm using TM Warthog HOTAS.

You have to double press the SSS Down in less than 0.8 seconds to enable HTS.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

You have to double press the SSS Down in less than 0.8 seconds to enable HTS.

Thanks for the reply Zeus. Yes I did that and still not working. Read manual and watched tutorials before posting.

Not sure what it could be. I guess I’ll keep trying with other control assignments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

I had to change the keystrokes for 2 of the sensors. I think they were Lwin+Y and LWin+U. All other sensor keystrokes worked fine. I now use LShift+Y and LShift+U and all is good.

Thanks Redeye. I’ll try the same thing when I get the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

My previous setup for 1.5 (I used the mic switch), no longer seems to function in 2.5. So it is working for some OK but not others. Can you say what your setup is (DCS Version, and button) if you do have it working so we know whether it is a bug or just a settings issue.

I'm using the same button the the Warthog HOTAS and I'm struggling with this too. It just seems that it's a difficult button to depress cleanly (twice), without one of the directional buttons being triggered instead. Will probably move it to another button.

I had a similar problem with the double push down so I switched the SSS to the DMS hat on my Warthog.

I then made SSS down a double aft press using a modifier instead.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog