No modules?

Shazwazzer

So I fired up DCS to see if the patch fixed my crashing issue, and now when I load up, it shows I have zero modules installed. Well, rather the home screen shows no modules. It doesn't even list anything except the stuff that comes with 2.5. I went to the module manager and they all show there, but on the screen there are no mods. I joined a server and was unable to select any slots cause the game thinks I don't have the mods, but I do. Is this a known issue?

• ED Team

Hi

please attach your dcs.log and autoupdate_log.txt we may find some clues.

Please run a cleanup and repair also, a guide can be found in my signature.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hey, so I got it working. I tried repairing and had no success. So I ended up moving my mods folder. As soon as I did that they all showed up on the main screen again. Obviously with nothing installed though. I downloaded the smallest mod I could again to remake the folders and then I moved everything back. I downloaded Normandy again to recreate the terrains folder, and when I moved everything back, I noted that the first file it tried to overwrite was a different size. I kept the newly downloaded content and everything seems to be ok so far. If things go south I'll be sure to notify you here.

Edited by Shazwazzer
spelling