Factory fresh Aluminum

==Wiggy==

<v2.5>

Updated Aluminum and paint on the Jabara NewAL skin (for a clean factory fresh look). I will be releasing a factory fresh, no markings version soon...I'll also release this one as well for those who want the look. This paint had served as the test bed for the aluminum Roughmet I'm working on for v2.5.

PS all my paints are v2.5 compatible already.

26214267998_0f97f459c6_o.jpg

25216218947_56ba9be564_o.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Amazing work

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Wow, just wow. Am I seeing this correctly? You have the aluminum reflected and the paint stripes matte/flat? If so, bravo, amazing.

And these are available as of now? I will be F5ing the User Files page until my finger cramps if link not posted here.

Edited by Torso

Yes, the Paint is matte. The Updated Jabara Livery will also have matte painted areas. No, it's not uploaded quite yet. I have one more surprise in mind if I can pull it off. Will really benefit all paints for the F-86 if I can get it to work!

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

That is really nice, the matte finish on the paint. That was one thing I noticed in most of the other skins that just looked off about them. The painted areas reflected like the metal was anodized the color and not painted. Kudos to you. And the metallic quality is amazing looking. Best I have seen by a decent margin. Would love to see that for several planes, even non-era appropriate. Just for fun..ya know ;)

Question, would/could/does a "dirty" version exist or is possible? Some matte dirt/oils/grease streaks...you know..dirt?

But you should be proud of what you've achieved there. Beautiful work. Looking forward to flying them.

Edited by Torso