Waypoint issues mission 3

QuiGon

The last couple of WPs in Mission 3 seem to be messed up. Instead sending you straight to Lincoln, they send you somewhere far south (Mount Morman maybe) first and then all the way back up to Lincoln.

Additionally Lincoln is L1 and L2, but L2 should be Nellis.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Nope, that is all as intended and as described in the briefings.

Designating L2 is not possible in the editor, or at least it was not at the time these were created. Sorry man, but that responsibility falls on the player for now.

cSWM6VQ.png

pVmfq9v.png

Edited by Bunyap

I see. So the player has to divert from B7 to L1 and then, after beeing refueled, proceed to B8 and to L2 which he has to designate as Nellis AFB by himself. Gotcha :thumbup:

I just completed Mission 4 and so far I always made it back to Nellis without going to Lincoln first. Following the flight plan I always have about 40% of fuel left when arriving at Nellis. :)

Great campaign btw. The effort you put in there is stunning!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yep, exactly right! :) There are no triggers that have to be activated to succeed so any route at all can be used. The player's mission plan is not meant to be restrictive at all, it is just the one out of many options I set down on paper.

It will be pretty neat in the future to play around with the data cartridge system and try some alternate plans. It should actually be possible now to do it but the coordinates would have to be entered into the .lua file by hand. I would love to see what others can come up with.

Edited by Bunyap