Mutiplayer joining server issues

Ziptie

Often times there is not even a crash log that will be offered, the game will just sit on a "loading" screen while attempting to join a server (have tried several). On the rare occasion that I am able to join a server, it is a short lived moment until a disconnect happens. Truly even single player stuff is broken, the "new" a10c' campaign where you hijack the a10c's from Batumi is broken. wingman gets shot down immediately after leaving the runway and mission fails. The graphics improvement is great, hopefully the usage of peoples systems gets under control.

I see the potential, sadly have only really experienced the frustration. Looking forward to when 2.5 is full release and the game can actually be used and enjoyed again. 20-30 minutes of actual flight across several hours of time invested in being booted, crashing game, etc has left me colder than Everest towards this platform at the moment. Really hoping to enjoy the F18 pre-purchase once the environment is figured out, for now my A10C shall go into moth ball storage.

Great ideas, hoping the effort into the final product works ED. Really hoping.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Have you considered that these issues may not be caused by the core program? What spec is your machine for example? Can it meet the minimum requirements?

As for individual missions being broken - 2.5 is just 3 days old. Missions have been tested, but the testing isn't infallible, so just make a report, and the issue will no doubt be addressed.

Have you considered that these issues may not be caused by the core program? What spec is your machine for example? Can it meet the minimum requirements?

As for individual missions being broken - 2.5 is just 3 days old. Missions have been tested, but the testing isn't infallible, so just make a report, and the issue will no doubt be addressed.

i7 6700 @ 4 ghz, 16 gigs of ram, gtx980, 200+ gigs free on ssd with dcs as stand alone. i have zero issues with any other game running vr or not, including iRacing which also has lots of variable environment items, didn't have this many issues with dcs prior to 2.5 release.

Not a system issue

edit: also, if you see the plethora of posts, sure seems like a dev issue to me

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Hi all

we have a sticky post at the top of this section

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201224&page=6

If you can attach any logs you have and let us know your system spec

ED are looking into it

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

we have a sticky post at the top of this section

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201224&page=6

If you can attach any logs you have and let us know your system spec

ED are looking into it

thanks

so when i try to attach the files - it says that i have already posted them in other threads. so am i to just link each file i've already posted throughout the forums that haven't been addressed yet?

if you have already posted the logs, dont worry, we will get around to them.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi,

I am on a very old and low end system and not complaining about performance as I know my system ain't capable.

The issue I have is if I select the MP server nothing happens but I know it's doing a lot of loading and then after a few minutes comes back to the main screen , then again I select the MP server and I get in immediately.

I can fly around for sometime and out of nowhere I will get a didiag.exe error and then dcs will start collecting error info.

Is this low system related ?

I also have many shader errors in the log.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC