Cannot connect to multiplayer games anymore

I'm having the same problem, when joining a server in Hyperlobby I get to the airfield and I get a message waiting for server and then get kicked out

in about 15 seconds. I got on GTR-2 game servers with no problem. The only thing I've done lately is downloaded the new Internet Explorer and a new version of McAfee. I tried disabling the firewall and virus protection but still didn't help.

I'm having the same problem, when joining a server in Hyperlobby I get to the airfield and I get a message waiting for server and then get kicked out in about 15 seconds.

Sorry, but that's not the same problem I'm having. You see, I don't even get to the menu where I can choose my coalition and plane. Much less into the game and onto the airfield.

Your problem sounds like the timeout problem as described in this thread:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=8348&highlight=timeout

Solution is in there as well.

I would un install McAfee and try again :music_whistling:

I have the same update. I was able to connect fine, but there is no longer an exit option anywhere. I'm also not aware of any lag issues or any of that at the moment.

Then again-I don't use macafee's firewall product.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am facing the same problems, getting into the game on tarmac and I am stuck on "waiting for server..." until i kicked out of server....

the problem is that I had a lastest version of McAfee Antivirus/privacy service/and Firewall. so i removed whole of it. removing the firewall itself wont solve the problem.

I am not sure why. Must have do with the file scanning while running the program or something like that.

Hope that helps.

Maximus

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

Not sure if anyone has covered this before in this thread or. Reason is I havn't got time to look now and also I can't be arsed, I just want to give you a potential solution.

I had similar problem. I could get onto the WWW and view webpages so I thought that I didn't have a network problem until Ice said to me "Bat yer router is knackered, get a new router". Well I didn't believe this until I bought a new router and everything worked ok.

Suggestion is DON'T change anything yet and borrow, lend or use a spare router and try that. Then go buy a new one if thats the problem. Hope this helps.

Infact S77th-konkussion is probably closest. I'm sure its a router problem.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

Hi! I,ve got the same problem with playing online infact I've had this problem for the last 6 weeks after some Mcfees updates and my teporary solution was to uninstall Mcfee completely to see if it would work and it did but than i got fed up and left it and now I'm gona try this:

I reinstalled McAfee but did not install the identity protection or the parental controls. Now I'm able to play online with no problems. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

Yes it works!

I've reinstalled Mcfee and updated their products exept "privacy products"

and after 2 hours playing online i got fed up again but thats another story.

However i didnt thoroughly check the Mcfees stuff this time but it's probably worth checking it out later to see exactly whats stoping it.

I wouldnt be completely suprised if it doesnt like the hardware installed for playing online due to the CPU usage and for now im thinking of geting a PC with at least of 25.0cc for this game.:book:

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

• 2 years later...

After re-reading all the suggestions in this thread, I think that maybe the config.lua may be corrupt. Try to swap it with a working one.

You find it at

Lock On/Config/network/config.lua

It may appear OK when opened in the editor, but maybe it became buggy somehow.

The well known chat-bug that occasionally appears with this lua indicates, that Lock-On sometimes is doing strange things to this lua, for whatever reason.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]