Av-8B Update Sticky ?

Neon67

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last update was in December, 23rd if I'm not mistaken. And that update was mostly cosmetic stuff, barely anything relevant in terms of additions or anything backlisted.

I really hope this isn't turning into another Mirage 2000, since that plane is a "released" product but somehow is still needing updates.

Is Razbam already aiming for the Tucano placing the Harrier down the list?

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

Last update was in December, 23rd if I'm not mistaken. And that update was mostly cosmetic stuff, barely anything relevant in terms of additions or anything backlisted.

I really hope this isn't turning into another Mirage 2000, since that plane is a "released" product but somehow is still needing updates.

Is Razbam already aiming for the Tucano placing the Harrier down the list?

:megalol: it's only been out what? a month or two?

They added a great deal of functionality to the TGP, fixed loads of bugs added RWR HUD functionality.. Man us DCS peeps are needy :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would have thought they’d be waiting for 2.5 to be out and running smoothly before releasing serious updates.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Dear RAZBAM,

It's time to wake up! Even in Russia the holiday period is over, it can't be that long where you guys are :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Im not trying to be difficult or disrespectful to Razbam and I know the Harrier is relatively new but all the complaints I heard about the Mirage and lack of clear communication appears to be rolling over to the Harrier. I’m loving the Harrier but commmnication is key to keep custumers happy and willing to purchase future modules.

- changelog

We shouldn’t have to go search other forums for change logs especially when a Developer says they’ll post something in this forum, more than a week ago.

Bugs are reported on Forums, reddit is more chill

Hoggit is FAR from chill.

Edited by Snoopy

Still it is nor very practical or support minded NOT to mention changes in here, WHEN they do it actually any where else, Hoggit is not really related to DCS World in a public sense. Your answers are very good example of the crowd over there :D That Cooool and chiiill is burning me :thumbup:

You haven't been to many subreddits I see

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I came here looking for a sticky thread on AV-8B updates, instead I find a thread on AV-8B update sticky... :)

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.