Av-8B Update Sticky ?

Neon67

Hi

Is it possible to get a sticky with the incremented updated features ? So we know what has been added after each update, like for the mirage, and need to be re learned. It would really help for those like me who are not playing every week

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

And with todays 1.58 OB update, anything new for the Harrier going in there?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I will add a sticky later today

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Updates always carry over.

You can check the update.log text file in the DCS directory to see if any harrier stuff got changed

The only question is what are the updates exactly

That would require people to download it which some might not want to do. It would be considerably easier if the information was readily available in a post I imagine. Good info tho thanks. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will add a sticky later today

Much appreciated :thumbup:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440