BRR F3 with damper - anyone done it?

Been using my F3's, and, have kind of decided I'd like to have a damper to deal with the "springy" feel near the center. Not an issue in game, just a "feel" thing. I noticed dampers (and mounts) for the F2, but not the F3.

I was working on my bike and the Ohlins damper was staring me in the face, and I realised I could *probably* mount a damper in a similar way on the F3 pedals as to how it is mounted to my bike. (though reversed, to clear the spring and cams).

16599d1095701985-fs-2002-honda-cbr-954rr-only-400-miles-s_091704-004.jpg

Now, Ohlins are kinda pricey, but the appeal of an adjustable damper was there... After noticing that most kickstarters are just rebadged stuff that has existed on ALibaba.com for a decade, I had a look on Aliexpress, and sure enough, adjustable motorcycle dampers, in a choice of colours, are right there, for $30 (as apposed to $300 or so for the one on my Fireblade...).

Bargain...

So... Anyone mounted a damper to an F3? Or... Am I on my own and messing with a design that shouldn't be messed with?

Z...

Edited by Barefoot Bandit
typo in title

Look at this topic (need login, can register in il2sturmovik.com).

post-67388-0-85591800-1478895333.jpg

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/4543-anons-pedalnyj-restyling-ot-brd/page-5#entry469805

Not sure, but think the guy can sell laser cut the parts need for this assembly, send him a PM.

Thank you. You just made my life extremely easy.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Z...