Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Well just got an Oculus Rift S to upgrade from my CV1, loving it so far. Got my pit all running again and boom... slew control is all over the map, won't calibrate...

So just ordered mine! Long backlog though.

Cheers

Tim

It is worth the wait!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

#3213 arrived two days ago. I took aproximately 5 days to delivery to Czech Republic. Package its self is small, light. Not gonna fit into you mailbox - still package.

And I have to admit im impressed - simple, elegant working solution.

Instructions are very clear, I had no problems to understand what should I do.

For those who prefer videos i recommend this dude -

he is doing exactly this slew upgrade step-by-step.

Installation has only one little problem and thats getting out old sensor. That sucker hold there pretty tight. If you have bigger fingers, you will have problems to reach for the further pin to push. I had to use small screwdriver and gently push the pin. You just have to take your time, dont rush and be carefull. Like we say in CzechRep - measure twice, cut once.

Calibration no problem, tested in F16s TGP. And its really smooth. I had no problems to get used to it in like 15 minutes or so.

So thank you Deltaalphalima1 - its worht every penny and Im looking forward to your next upgrades:thumbup::joystick:

Order #3277 arrived. Had ordered two. Both installed and working great. No issues with the calibration. Would highly recommend.:thumbup:

Didn't have any issue removing old sensors. But I did have a problem with one of the installations: the wires running up into the joystick handle came loose from the board. Had to take off bottom of throttle and pull the wires further up into the handle so that I could plug them back into the board.

Have attached image of the wires after I pulled them further into the handle.

IMG_1490.jpg.d989b7c24f6b59ee83dcaa86176b60f5.jpg

A big kudos to DeltaSimElectronics! My order 3067 got lost by GLS. Apparently they couldn't deliver it and left me a note, which I never got, and by the time I asked them to try again they already sent it back, where it was still missing last I heard. So DeltaSimElectronics sent me another package, which I got today; it's from the 2400ish serial numbers. Can't wait for some spare time in order to install it. :)

Yeah......

ORDER #3420

Your order has shipped and is on the way

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2

Received mine a couple of days ago and fitted it today.

Took around 30 minutes, I expected the old mini stick to be hard to remove but a bit of pushing at the two lugs indicated in the instructions and it almost fell out. Easy re-assembly and the calibration utility worked fine.

In game it works much better than the OEM mini stick, much more precise with very slow to fast movement depending on stick deflection. It isn’t perfect, really I’d prefer less stick throw, but it is a definite upgrade and worth £43.

Order # 3256 Has Arrived to the Northeast, USA.

Installed and working in approximately 30 minutes. Instructions were spot on and easy to follow

Thank you for the upgrade. (seriously needed).

Highly recommended to all Hotas Warthog owners. It's worth the wait.

:pilotfly:

Edited by FixR

Intel Core i7 8700K, 3.7MHz-->(O/C-4.8 Mhz)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-32GB DDR4

GTX 1080Ti,(sometimes 2x with SLI)//2x500GB SSD TB Hybrid drive.

Win10 Pro ,64 bit // VR=Rift S

Hotas Warthog system +10cm extension

Custom built (3D printed) Collective assy.

SMG Cross Wind Pedals

G29 Wheel-& custom pedals for driving

Coffee by the gallons

Paddling Schitts Creek

A big kudos to DeltaSimElectronics! My order 3067 got lost by GLS. Apparently they couldn't deliver it and left me a note, which I never got, and by the time I asked them to try again they already sent it back, where it was still missing last I heard. So DeltaSimElectronics sent me another package, which I got today; it's from the 2400ish serial numbers. Can't wait for some spare time in order to install it. :)

I had the exact same issue and the exact same resolution!

If anyone has any questions about DeltaSims customer service or being cautious about buying from him, let me tell ya, there are zero worries with him.

Top Notch guy! Takes great care of his customers and has a quality product!

Thanks again Delta!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

How do I check on my order? Order #3440

#3440 is one of the last few in the April batch, which should be finished this week :)

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

#3440 is one of the last few in the April batch, which should be finished this week :)
I put my order in (3467) right as it changed from April to May dispatch, was secretly hoping I'd make an April ship. I can wait though! Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I received it a few days ago and the process was effortless. Well done on the instructions and design. I was so impressed in fact that I ordered another since I use 2 Warthog throttles. In what can be an expensive hobby at times, this product is a very good value.

And shame on Thrustmaster for using a Sony PlayStation Portable analog stick for the slew control. It really is that bad in turns of quality. It's literally an undersized flat disc with a worthless slippery nub on it.

#3430 locked and loaded.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Received 3420 toaday! 10 minutes and it was installed and calibrated! Very good upgrade for the Warthog TDC!

Thank you Damien! Everthing worked perfect!

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2