Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

42 minutes ago, Treker said:

Hi Damien, 

If I understand right, you sell item with VAT. So when I import it to Slovenia, I'll have to pay additional import tax?

Since Brexit orders to the EU now do NOT include VAT on the sale.

You might need to pay additional fees when you receive the item - for Slovenia I believe it is 22% sales tax + any extra fees 🙁

Some EU orders seem to get charged, but most don't. You might get lucky, but that is out of our control unfortunately.

I hope that helps.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

On 2/22/2021 at 6:30 PM, Deltaalphalima1 said:

Yep - the last 20 or so in the Feb batch are shipping tomorrow! (Tue 23rd)

Should be with you Wednesday 🙂

Yep. Received yesterday. Fitting was easy enough and results are amazing.

Thanks.

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Finally got mine this Friday and installed it. Pretty easy to install, just gotta watch that you dont pinch any wires putting the screws back in. The Slew sensor feels really nice on the finger, so much better then the nipple style one. Still gotta adjust and refine my curves in DCS, it's a little too fast right now. Currently have the square installed, might try the circle later. Overall a nice improvement, would recommend!

I just installed the new slew controller on my warthog.   Fairly straightforward and took about 45 minutes to complete.  Like others have stated, great purchase.  

Question: how is everyone mapping it out inside the DCS program?  I primarily fly the F18 but own a bunch of planes.  I believe my slew controls are currently mapped to button to the right of the new slew controller.  (If that makes sense).  

Edited by CSU453

24 minutes ago, CSU453 said:

Question: how is everyone mapping it out inside the DCS program?  I primarily fly the F18 but own a bunch of planes.  I believe my slew controls are currently mapped to button to the right of the new slew controller.  (If that makes sense).  

Map it in the AXIS options (where you'd map the throttle movement) rather than in the button section.  That will allow you set set curves if you want to as well.

23 minutes ago, avec said:

Order #6050 placed.

Looking forward to a better slewing future!

You will definately have. Ordered long time ago and never regretted.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

12 minutes ago, PSYKOnz said:

I’ll be placing an order soon! One quick question, does this setup retain the press button of the original one?

Yes, you still have the button press with this upgrade.  It's well worth the money!

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 12:53 PM, TeufelHunden said:

Order #6106 ETA? just curious no rush! wondering cause you have like 30 orders between mine and Trekers which was also placed jus this week! Business is booming for you bud!

Thank you!

#6106 should be shipping mid/late April, hopefully around the 19th or so.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

My order #6008 arrived today (in UK). Took about 45 minutes all in to set up, calibrate and test in game.  Few sweaty moments when closing up trying to make sure didn't pinch any wires but seems to be working so I assume I was successful!

My only thought is I may try the 'foam behind the button' from earlier in this thread to give the mini stick a bit of resistance.  Anyway, light years better than the Thrustmaster nipple.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.