Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Hey there got mine in today, had a little trouble with installation but i got it sorted and going again within an hour. The post below details the issue i had and how i managed to overcome my issue.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=272738

Yeh that can happen on older throttle with short wires, glad to hear you were able to get it working :thumbup:

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

So, I went to fly today and my slew axis just stopped working. the button press is recognized, but X/Y, nothing. it worked for a brief second in the -18 then nothing. Ive had it installed since august with no issues.

tried unplugging it and replugging it to no avail. re-ran the calibration tool, nothing.

What are my next steps?

order #2149

Mine (#3563) took two days to cross the ocean [fantastic]! It says it has been sitting in Chicago, IL (two states away) for the last nine days. Is there anything that I can do about this? Is it sitting in customs? Damn plague...

Mine (#3563) took two days to cross the ocean [fantastic]! It says it has been sitting in Chicago, IL (two states away) for the last nine days. Is there anything that I can do about this? Is it sitting in customs? Damn plague...

Most likely it is waiting in customs. They can sometimes spend a week or two there at the best of times, and there have been some long delay with everything going on at the moment.

Patience is key, it will get through eventually :)

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

3937 here can't wait

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I got mine in, and installed. Did the calibration. My slew moves all on its own and wont stop. any idea?

Do you mean its drifting when at centre, or something else?

If it’s drifting it's usually something gone wrong with the calibration.

Double check you have cleared Windows calibration, and rerun the calibration tool, making sure to move the slew control to maximum in each direction, but to just touch the edge stop. There is no need use any force once at the end or travel.

If you are still having issues drop me an email or PM and we will get it working :)

Hi Deltaalphalima1. I installed the kit and did calibration (provided on your website) many times but my z-axis is at 6% at off position and 0% at max position. I attached the screenshots.

Throttle at off position https://prnt.sc/shlkdl

Throttle at max position https://prnt.sc/shlkoz

Update: I was able to solve the problem by running the original window calibration first: Throttle HOTAS Warthog >> Game controller Settings >> Calibrate >> Finish. Then I ran the Thrustmaster throttle calibration utility from your website. All seems running fine now.

Edited by blackspade

Still waiting for 3489...shipped on 4/20...seems like it's taking a long time. Didn't pay for tracking, so I'll have to be patient.

3489 shipped yesterday. Probably will improve my experience of the game, but not my performance.:)

Still waiting for 3489...shipped on 4/20...seems like it's taking a long time. Didn't pay for tracking, so I'll have to be patient.

I didn't pay for tracking either. You can count how long it takes to reach me from my posts.

Order #3566 shipped 4/29 - received 5/18.

Thanks!!

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Do you mean its drifting when at centre, or something else?

If it’s drifting it's usually something gone wrong with the calibration.

Double check you have cleared Windows calibration, and rerun the calibration tool, making sure to move the slew control to maximum in each direction, but to just touch the edge stop. There is no need use any force once at the end or travel.

If you are still having issues drop me an email or PM and we will get it working :)

installed mine as well and have the some problem, and went through the calibration process twice, still drifting but only in the F16, I had to put a considerable amount of dead zone in order to stop the drifting...

on the f18 tpod appartently its not drifting .

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Having a bit of a problem with my stick returning to center point of the X axis after moving it to the right. It's holding at anywhere from 52-55% instead of going to 50%. Going left and back to center works fine. I've tried recalibration via CLI tool and in windows device properties to no effect. If I forcefully release the stick, it returns to 50%, but if I gently let go of it it holds at 55 to 52%. The easier I let go of it the worse it is.

BAXUke9.png

Edited by FoxTwo

Having a bit of a problem with my stick returning to center point of the X axis after moving it to the right. It's holding at anywhere from 52-55% instead of going to 50%. Going left and back to center works fine. I've tried recalibration via CLI tool and in windows device properties to no effect. If I forcefully release the stick, it returns to 50%, but if I gently let go of it it holds at 55 to 52%. The easier I let go of it the worse it is.

Usually that’s a calibration issue, please make sure you have done all of the following:

1: Clear any existing Windows calibration in the game controller menu by going to

Set up USB game controller >> Throttle HOTAS Warthog >> Settings >> Reset to Default >> Apply >>OK

2: Calibrate with the Thrustmaster calibration tool – make sure you are using the latest version for the Thumbstick from my website (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/5602/2282/files/Thumbstick_Sensor_Calibration_Tool.zip?11593063595637542780)

This procedure is also listed on page 11 of the manual.

When running the calibration tool it’s only necessary to push the sensor until it just reaches the edge of its travel, there is no need push it with any force further than that.

Hopefully that should get it working, if you're still having issues send me a PM or an email and there are a few more things we can try :)