MODS by CUBANACE SIMULATIONS

Just stumbled across this... Wow! Facebook paged 'Liked' so hopefully keep up with the development. Now, once the Herc is fully up and running here's the obvious evolution...

WARNING - Some viewers may find the video contents arousing.

Edited by TORRO84

Not to be mean, but you said you were stopping all work on all other projects less than a month ago to focus on the F-84:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3339280#post3339280

I have stoped all my others projects in order to focus completely on making the F-84 variants ,all the other projects we're classified and lack of data.

What made you change your mind and pick up all these little extra mods?

Not to be mean, but you said you were stopping all work on all other projects less than a month ago to focus on the F-84:

I know people are not going to like this but I gave canceled almost all my projects,to be honest I never really liked the F-84 but I was forcing my self into it to learn but instead I love the KC-130, I just can't work on something I don't really like and ether way my skills are just not there yet to create such a plane,I will work only on the KC-130T period,of course the Pak fa will get minor upgrades and I will release the Su-7 next week.

I don't know if you guys understand but I feel the same way with the KC-130 than I felt with the Pak fa,I will put all my effort into the KC-130 and nothing more.

The G-91 has been pass over to Hawkeye team to be finished,that gives me more time alone with KC-130.

Edited by cubanace

He is no longer putting his time into full fidelic mods, just regular ones that operate well.

Actually I am putting all my effort into the KC-130 and this will not be an ordinary mod,it's full Fidelity, clickable,own systems,flight model

Ex,I just was finding the time to find the correct Aircraft to model and at the same time something I really liked in the process.

I know people are not going to like this but I gave canceled almost all my projects,to be honest I never really liked the F-84 but I was forcing my self into it to learn but instead I love the KC-130, I just can't work on something I don't really like and ether way my skills are just not there yet to create such a plane,I will work only on the KC-130T period,of course the Pak fa will get minor upgrades and I will release the Su-7 next week.

I don't know if you guys understand but I feel the same way with the KC-130 than I felt with the Pak fa,I will put all my effort into the KC-130 and nothing more.

The G-91 has been pass over to Hawkeye team to be finished,that gives me more time alone with KC-130.

Fair enough, g'luck!

This seems to be the cubanace modus operandi. New "projects" announced every other week, which are usually cancelled after a few weeks, with every trace of them being deleted from the FB page (to mention a few: F-16, Mitsubishi F-2, Northrop YF-23, Su-17, Mig-23). A five second attention span is not the best starting point when trying to learn 3ds and c++/lua coding at the same time...

• Like 1

This seems to be the cubanace modus operandi. New "projects" announced every other week, which are usually cancelled after a few weeks, with every trace of them being deleted from the FB page (to mention a few: F-16, Mitsubishi F-2, Northrop YF-23, Su-17, Mig-23). A five second attention span is not the best starting point when trying to learn 3ds and c++/lua coding at the same time...

Due to my terrible way of picking aircraft each one of them have been a problem for me,the SU-17 I could hardly find any information on it and I don't make good money so the trip to Russia was dropped,The F-16 I found out that someone else was making it,F-2 Classified,YF-23 great shots in the manual to model the cockpit but it's missing the flight test reports and weapons and systems ex,Mig-23 just a mod in the Ed download section,all this could of been avoided if I did a better research b4 announcing anything things are not as easy as they may seem,so I feel terrible for the outcome that this has giving me,it's been my wrong choices but now I am only working on the KC-130 and tend to stick with it ,also done the research on it and it's good for me and I also like this aircraft,I'm sorry for my past attempt with all those aircraft I announced but I honestly didn't not know this would be so hard,ether way I am going to keep on trying but only with the KC-130.

Due to my terrible way of picking aircraft each one of them have been a problem for me,the SU-17 I could hardly find any information on it and I don't make good money so the trip to Russia was dropped,The F-16 I found out that someone else was making it,F-2 Classified,YF-23 great shots in the manual to model the cockpit but it's missing the flight test reports and weapons and systems ex,Mig-23 just a mod in the Ed download section,all this could of been avoided if I did a better research b4 announcing anything things are not as easy as they may seem,so I feel terrible for the outcome that this has giving me,it's been my wrong choices but now I am only working on the KC-130 and tend to stick with it ,also done the research on it and it's good for me and I also like this aircraft,I'm sorry for my past attempt with all those aircraft I announced but I honestly didn't not know this would be so hard,ether way I am going to keep on trying but only with the KC-130.

Cubanace, is there any chance to modify the Su-17M4 with the revised model, because this original is awful, and for example Su-25T and Su-25A cockpits to choose from?

:music_whistling:

Let me make something clear,I don't get paid or have a contract,I do this out of my free time and will for free for you guys, if someone is upset then make your own mods or buy Official ones at least those are Professionals and a team,so instead of giving stupid faces how about do something too instead of sitting in a chair and wait for others work if you guys not going to appreciate the Effort.

How about look at the good side instead I have devoted more than 9 months into the Pak fa with little no no info and only because I made a promise 9 months ago,if not I would of stopped making it too,I don't mean to sound bad or upset but I am disappointed in my self and those who do not appreciate the effort that we go through.

This message is not for those who understand how hard modding or developing is but for those who all they do is leach on other people's work and then claim stuff, like are you guys for real? We do this for free and out of free will.

Edited by cubanace

Update on the SU-7 FItter-A

Almost Complete just some minor things to add like LUA information about its performace and Specs ex,Weapon Conectors are finished and weapons are working,Guns LOcation Still need to be added and Elevator,rudder and minor animations are almost complete!! So espect this MOD to hit anytime Next Week maybe B4.

I have decided to include my Pilot Model makes the aircraft looks much better.

Very warranted response.

Let me make something clear,I don't get paid or have a contract,I do this out of my free time and will for free for you guys, if someone is upset then make your own mods or buy Official ones at least those are Professionals and a team,so instead of giving stupid faces how about do something too instead of sitting in a chair and wait for others work if you guys not going to appreciate the Effort.

How about look at the good side instead I have devoted more than 9 months into the Pak fa with little no no info and only because I made a promise 9 months ago,if not I would of stopped making it too,I don't mean to sound bad or upset but I am disappointed in my self and those who do not appreciate the effort that we go through.

This message is not for those who understand how hard modding or developing is but for those who all they do is leach on other people's work and then claim stuff, like are you guys for real? We do this for free and out of free will.

I would suspect that those who are the major complainers about your efforts AND struggles wouldn't have a clue as to where to start on the things you are attempting.:book: You hang in there!:thumbup: I remember how many were surprised at the progress a "total newby" made as the PakFa progressed. :joystick:Too many are either believing they are "entitled" or simply looking a gift horse in the face. Either way, it reflects more poorly on them than it does on you.:thumbdown: Better to have tried and failed than to never to have tried at all.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

with only one line changed to make some other plane flyable.

Ahhh!!!! hey!!! some of best mods are one line edits, don't knock them :D

But yeah Cuban doing an impressive job so far, a one man modding army,

like most have said ignore the complainers, been watching both here and your youtube update vids for a while now, they're great and you can see the process of learning and how far you've come from day one newbie to now, can only get better.

keep up the work, :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

One line edits is what lands you in the prison cells. Ever heard of the F-18 modders who were sued and arrested for literally using code that ED had? they didn't even bother!

I have not heard, can you elaborate?

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Well, as a matter of fact I supported your work, some expenses included! I deleted my last comment you were referring to because I thought "Well, what the heck..." but yesterday you posted you quit all other projects for the KC-130, today you publish pictures of a Su-7 plus your angry comment above, so I need to make one last statement to you:

I demand nothing from you, I expect nothing from you. But please be aware that it is ok for every forum user here to comment - in a mature tone - on your way of publicly announcing new products almost every third day while abandoning another this one and that one the very next day. That is bound to at least make people shake heads.

First I thought the following post was rude, but now I understand it's quite spot-on:

I was merely hoping your projects would go somewhere. I learned they are not. Others might think differently though, fair enough.

• Like 1

Well, as a matter of fact I supported your work, some expenses included! I deleted my last comment you were referring to because I thought "Well, what the heck..." but yesterday you posted you quit all other projects for the KC-130, today you publish pictures of a Su-7 plus your angry comment above, so I need to make one last statement to you:

I demand nothing from you, I expect nothing from you. But please be aware that it is ok for every forum user here to comment - in a mature tone - on your way of publicly announcing new products almost every third day while abandoning another this one and that one the very next day. That is bound to at least make people shake heads.

First I thought the following post was rude, but now I understand it's quite spot-on:

I was merely hoping your projects would go somewhere. I learned they are not. Others might think differently though, fair enough.

The SU-7 is the only one I did not cancel due to the fact it was already started and advanced in progress,the G-91 I gave it to Hawkeye team and they are working on it that way I have more time,well I understand and I agree I have mentioned and then abandoned many projects but I had my reasons,like I said I'll not announced something that I'm not going to finish anymore,I had a Awakening and understand lot more about modding and making pure modules,I tried to make something I was not capable off over and over and failed for many reasons one was my lack of searching the correct information for the air craft and because of classified data,I just have to research deeply before announcing anything First,my past attempts they were all missing something in regards information needed to make them accurately,anyway let's drop this matter and enjoy dcs 2.5 is almost here .

Edited by cubanace

LMAO

Love that main menu screen!

EDIT: I'll explain. I mean how the guy looks wonderingly at the G91 icon which seems to lay on the grass there :D

Edited by msalama

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

WOrk Continues on both KC-130 and SU-7,Below are some News about Su-7 Progress.

Steering Animation Started

Elevetor Animation started

RUdder animation Started

Parachute Added

Weapons stations COmplete

Cannons COrds Added

FLight model and engine table under work.

MOre news to come soon,but the SU-7 is coming soon.

Edited by cubanace