For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, at one point i was worried that it's already been used by other movie makers. But i have yet to see ANY game-movie made with this music.

There's a trailer for a movie coming soon which uses the same music that i'm using though... ;)

I think it really fits my footage...

Can't wait to finish this movie guys. It's looking good. (IMO of course...)

GA, about the music - what do you think about Muse or System of a Down soundtrack? E.g. like in this movie

GA,

Stop fooling around, man! You got no time to be repyling to every Tom, Dick, and Flyby who writes to this thread. You need to get that movie to the drooling masses ASAP. Now buckle down and lean into it! :D

Oh, you can email (only) me a sneak preview, 'cause I'm special and (only) I will appreciate it. ;)

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

The date has already been announced...2007=31st December 2007

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

or maybe after if they go by the chinese new year :megalol:

i know its not funny - sorry guys

:pilotfly:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

• ED Team
To be honest, I don't want any music at all, especially hollywood crap.

I want pure in-game sounds, nothing more.

Then you're gonna hate my movie i guess ;)

For pure in-game sounds and look, wait for a real promo video, or the actual game itself.

My next movie will follow the footsteps of "Project 50", only a step further.

When will the new Movie get done? You got any guesstimate? I´ve really enjoyed all of Your earlier videos, but since I´m a Rotor-head I´ve enjoyed the Black Shark videos even more. I must have seen them a couple of hundred times already, and got them all on My Hard-Drive.

I really got depressed and pissed off after trying out Enemy Engaged 2 today, it´s the same friggin game as the original. Only with some "polished" models. And Whirlwind Over Vietnam sucked too. So Black Shark for Lock On is My last hope for a Good Helo-Combat-Sim.

And Your videos is the only thing that makes the wait bareable.:joystick::pilotfly:

Best Regards

Thorbjörn

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic7544_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Eurocopter Tiger

Use slow-motion of Black Shark where rotating blades will be visible.

And once somewhere in the movie use this famous optical effect they play with so often in the movies - when camera zooms out (away from the object) but background seems to be rushing right at you.

And once somewhere in the movie use this famous optical effect they play with so often in the movies - when camera zooms out (away from the object) but background seems to be rushing right at you.

i'll dream about it tonight! Very great idea:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Good idea, i'll try to implent it ;)

• ED Team
When will the new Movie get done? You got any guesstimate? I´ve really enjoyed all of Your earlier videos, but since I´m a Rotor-head I´ve enjoyed the Black Shark videos even more. I must have seen them a couple of hundred times already, and got them all on My Hard-Drive.

I really got depressed and pissed off after trying out Enemy Engaged 2 today, it´s the same friggin game as the original. Only with some "polished" models. And Whirlwind Over Vietnam sucked too. So Black Shark for Lock On is My last hope for a Good Helo-Combat-Sim.

And Your videos is the only thing that makes the wait bareable.:joystick::pilotfly:

Best Regards

Thorbjörn

Estimated release date: Hopefully soon. That's a horrible answer, i know, but it's the best i can give at this point... Once i'm getting close to release, i will let you know. :)

And if you're a rotor head, i think you will like the things i've put together so far... :)

• Like 1

Hey GA,

We all know you put a lot of time and heart in your movies. It's much appreaciated (all the kidding aside).

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry: