A-10 Mavrik Question/FC options Question

zycore

I have two questions. I just instaled Flaming Cliffs yesterday and I can no longer adjust the difficulty settings when I play a campaign. Is there something I am missing? I used to be able to adjust campaign difficulty settings with LOMAC v1.02 Thanks......:joystick:

Question two.. I was wondering for the A-10 if there is a option to turn on night vision/night targeting (like the Su25T has) for the Mavrik missle

Flaming Cliffs oppinion: Man what a improvement! Flaming cliffs adds so much more detail to the landscape and imporved my framerates! Not to mention squished alot of bugs. Flaming Cliffs rocks! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Abit IS7-E2 MB

P4 3.06 GHZ Prescott Hyper Threading CPU 800Mhz FSB

2 Gigs Corasir XMS DDR2 Dual Chanel Ram

Geforce 7800 GS CO 256MB DDR3 AGP 8X Video Card Forceware Driver 93.71 11/2/06

Audigy 4 Sound Card

500W Coller masters PSU

Logitech Extreme 3D pro

Thanks for the reply on the A-10 Question! What about the Difficulty settings for the campaigns?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Abit IS7-E2 MB

P4 3.06 GHZ Prescott Hyper Threading CPU 800Mhz FSB

2 Gigs Corasir XMS DDR2 Dual Chanel Ram

Geforce 7800 GS CO 256MB DDR3 AGP 8X Video Card Forceware Driver 93.71 11/2/06

Audigy 4 Sound Card

500W Coller masters PSU

Logitech Extreme 3D pro

I think they are fixed because changing things like missile settings will mess up your missiles too (mavericks especially)

However you can unlock each mission before you fly it and change the settings: Go to the menu and select 'declassify' and use 'eagle' for the password.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Does the password eagle work on all campaigns?

Yes, FC is awsome. cant wait for BS. maybe they'll kill more bugs!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

They -are- killing more bugs. And probably introducing new ones ;)

Anyway, yes, eagle should work on all campaigns that were originally included with the game, I'm pretty sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Guest IguanaKing

If you have a campaign where "Eagle" doesn't work as a password, you can bypass that by making your own. If you hit Ctrl-Shift-C, you'll get a window to classify the mission. Type in a password of your choosing on the first line, and the same on the second line, then click on the "OK" button. Now you'll be able to de-classify the mission using your own password. :thumbup:

Well, that's nice! i'll keep that in mind. Thanks Iguana! :D

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices