FLIR Camera/Mavericks showing green on MCPD

T.Eason

Hiya gents/ladies,

Any time I select the Mavericks or the camera on the nose of the aircraft I'm getting a green 'film' over the MPCD rendering it useless as it makes any detail really hard to see on the camera without moving absurdly close. I am happy to provide more images if needed, in the link provided is a screenshot of the MPCD displaying the forward looking camera:

https://imgur.com/t1oVqSt

This is how the MPCD are in real life. The green colour is correct. There have been other forum posts about this. This is not a bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that took me by surprise. Obviously didn't ship with this green feature as on release it didn't have it? Is there any way to change it or is that stock for now?

I believe when it initially came out there was issue with that effect so it came as grey scale. That effect is now available and I believe will now remain green as this is how the actual aircrafts screens operate. There is no way of changing to grey I don’t believe.

I believe when it initially came out there was issue with that effect so it came as grey scale. That effect is now available and I believe will now remain green as this is how the actual aircrafts screens operate. There is no way of changing to grey I don’t believe.

Understood! Thank you very much.

oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAW THIS.....LOL!

after seeing the initial grey white on release day I thought it was a problem after uninstalling/repairing removing and resetting the module I have just seen this....I must say that the grey/white greyscale was much better at "seeing" tgts on the ground.....and I thought my module was defective...wow an hour of messing around for nothing....aah well ...a learning curve! b well!

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAW THIS.....LOL!

after seeing the initial grey white on release day I thought it was a problem after uninstalling/repairing removing and resetting the module I have just seen this....I must say that the grey/white greyscale was much better at "seeing" tgts on the ground.....and I thought my module was defective...wow an hour of messing around for nothing....aah well ...a learning curve! b well!

I always post/search the forums before going into any uninstall process, I'll make sure to keep this post up for anyone in the future who may think it's a similar problem!

cheers!https://forums.eagle.ru/images/smilies/thumbup.gif

I always post/search the forums before going into any uninstall process, I'll make sure to keep this post up for anyone in the future who may think it's a similar problem!

cheers!

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]