FPS Drop known bug -was it fixed?

ScottyBS

Zeus posted...

So at anyone time you may have between 5 to 9 video screens active, but invisible.

We are fixing that and hopefully the FPS problem will be solved.

NOTE:

Problem fixed and will be applied on next release.

I am still having the FPS drop on the latest version - was this fixed I cannot see where it says it was.

Thanks for a great aircraft.

Yes. The video active at all times bug was fixed via hotfix some time now.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I don't know if I have the same problem than you but with the Harrier my FPS drop, It's fix with the new upgrade of 12-22-2017 ?

Thanks again, Skull.

I don't know if I have the same problem than you but with the Harrier my FPS drop, It's fix with the new upgrade of 12-22-2017 ?

Thanks again, Skull.

Since the Yesterday patch, I have a big FPS drop also :(

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Since the Yesterday patch, I have a big FPS drop also

Yes, with the Viggen or Mig-21 it's normal because these modules are really beautiful, 3D model incredible and idem for the textures cockpit but for the Harrier I don't know why this problem :-(