Opposite reaction to crosswind on runway?

Knock-Knock

Here is a strange one I just encountered in 2.2 at Creech.

I have a nice crosswind from the north (004), and Im taking off on runway 27.

Yet when I reach a certain speed (didnt really noticed at which speed, was busy not going off the runway) the F-5 suddenly shoots to the right, into the wind. I turn around, so heading 090, and it shoots me left, into the wind. And Im unable to get it straight with the rudder. Maybe with NWS, but ough, dicey.

What gives?

Ive attached the mission file. Just some sandbox I use with friends.

NTTR Strike North Late.miz

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Aahh, yes of course. Its pushing my ass to the left, and that rotates my nose right and thats where it wants to go then? That kind of weathervaning?

Well, I learn something again today, thx gents. It was really doing my head in, hehe. First time I really kick in some crosswind in DCS :).

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |