VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

@Don @Eagle @slicker @Outlaw24 :thumbup:

@killerquagmire Nothing wrong there, just seems like a bit of tricky phrase for recognition perhaps.

Try use the keywords editor to simplify e.g. remove the (SEAD) part.

@DutchCoolHand Double click the AI communications command (lowest) to get to the When I Say field.

Remove comms key/button binds in DCS, see User Manual pages 10-13.

@Rogue For the Rift try with What @Greyman says. Windows desktop audio to speakers.

In Oculus Home/Devices/Rift set to Rift Headphones w/ Mirror VR audio and Hear Computer Audio off.

In DCS VR options use built-in audio device off. Then in VAICOM PRO set audio output device to Oculus Rift.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to say thank you to @Hollywood_315. Great app, bought the bundle which was an amazing price for what you’ve done. Tested tonight, AIRIO is smile inducing to say the least. My son jumped in

JTAC check in issue confirmed, thanks for flagging. Hotfix in build update 2.5.25.2.

A known issue with 2.7 at the moment - @Hollywood_315will be release a new version once 2.7 has settled down

@Don @Eagle @slicker @Outlaw24 :thumbup:

@DutchCoolHand Double click the AI communications command (lowest) to get to the When I Say field.

Remove comms key/button binds in DCS, see User Manual pages 10-13.

Thanks Hollywood, I did read the user manual again but I guess I must have overlooked it :thumbup:

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

The new Razbam update for the AV8-B has an issue when using VaicomPro.

If I'm using Vaicom/Voice attack. I can't hear her and even when using the volume control I cannot get her voice audible. When I don't use Vaicom, I get her voice.

Unfortunately for me and others in my squadron this is in the same ball park as the Sidearm tone not working properly when Vaicom is in use. I can't fly SEAD if have Vaicom in use. Anyone know why or is there a fix?

Thank you.

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

@Hollywood, since the release date for the F-14 Tomcat was announced (release on the 13th), when will you have the RIO addon available for purchase? :)
I very much expect this to kick off in earnest.

I know vaicom pro crew would have to get their hands on the Tomcat first to see how Jester command is structured and take it from there.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Intel i5 7600k @3.8Ghz|Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3000mhz|Gigabyte Z270 HD3|Thrustmaster Flightstick| T-16000M Throttle| Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

@waistcat You get the same muting effect when you open and close the menu a few times with the \ key without running VA/VAICOM PRO.

Even when you clear the plugin lua code completely the issue still remains.

So like the sidewinder tone this is one to report to RAZBAM, the problem is not with VAICOM.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Version 2.5.9 appers to have an issue with the Keyword list that is copied to the clipboard when you click "Finish" on the KEYWORDS tab of the configuration interface.

When I paste in the new comments, VoiceAttack pops an error dialog stating "Multipart commands cannot contain any blank entries. Please remove any blank entries."

@Eagle Thanks. It's automatic if you're an existing user: you're prompted to accept the update when you launch VA.

Hi Hollywood!

Unfortunately I am not prompted to update - any idea why that might be? I am on 2.5.8.3

Never mind after deactivating and reactivating auto-update, it now works. :huh:

Nanny

Edited by TheNanny

Since the latest update, whenever i try a command, it just opens the radio menu in game, but nothing else happens. I can not execute a single command, from refuel to awacs...

What am i doing wrong?

Version 2.5.9 appers to have an issue with the Keyword list that is copied to the clipboard when you click "Finish" on the KEYWORDS tab of the configuration interface.

When I paste in the new comments, VoiceAttack pops an error dialog stating "Multipart commands cannot contain any blank entries. Please remove any blank entries."

Might be related to this https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3815892&postcount=1750

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Since the latest update, whenever i try a command, it just opens the radio menu in game, but nothing else happens. I can not execute a single command, from refuel to awacs...

What am i doing wrong?

Make sure VA is run with admin rights. Sometimes windows remove "run as administrator" settings when updating windows.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Viacom Pro - Not listing modues on PTT page or answering calls

Hi

I have the latest software installed (Pro) and when flying (Spit and A10) when I do a transmission I get the radio speech from me as the pilot say 'Request landing' 'Request Taxi' but I get zero response.

When I open the viacom GUI and open the PTT page I dont have any modules listed. I have followed the trouble shooting guide on youtube and done a complete uninstall of Voice attack, but it still does not respond. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i9 9900K, Gigabyte MOBO, 32 GB RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 2080

Windows 10, TM Warthog, Crosswind rudder peddles, Occulus Rift S.

I had this problem a couple of months ago. Reset keywords from control panel and restart VA. Copy-paste should work after this.

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

I had this problem a couple of months ago. Reset keywords from control panel and restart VA. Copy-paste should work after this.

Thanks. The advice to paste the clipboard into a text editor and get rid of the initial spaces or in the case it was ** ; worked.

I have some aliases setup on the keywords so I'd rather avoid the reset, but I'll try to remember that for the next time.

Thanks H,

I guessed it would be, Thanks for getting back. Not holding my breath for a quick fix!

Waistcat

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

I was trying to add some words this afternoon bit when I clicked the microphone the windows speech engiywould not appear. I even tried to open ito open it directly but it will not show up. Any ideas?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

How to turn-off automatic mission readout? thanks

It is one of the settings in Viacom. Crypto Alt C one of the tabs. It is called briefing if I remember correctly

How to turn-off automatic mission readout? thanks
It is in your configuration page. You can turn off auto Briefing readout there. Not sure now if in configuration or preference tab but it is there the Vaicompro option section

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Intel i5 7600k @3.8Ghz|Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3000mhz|Gigabyte Z270 HD3|Thrustmaster Flightstick| T-16000M Throttle| Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

It is in your configuration page. You can turn off auto Briefing readout there. Not sure now if in configuration or preference tab but it is there the Vaicompro option section

Auto Brief it seems... Thanks!

mighty pilot, so it seems

· Intel i7 8700K 3.7GHz · Asus 1080 Ti · HP Reverb · Virpil T-50CM2 base + stick · Virpil MT-50 Throttle · TM TPR Pedals

Is there a way to use exact wording on menus instead of some random text?

Yesterday I tried to contact a tanker for a solid 15 minutes with "intent to refuel" when thats not even the recognized message.

Or a way for it to read back the available options for that menu

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Is there a way to use exact wording on menus instead of some random text?

Yesterday I tried to contact a tanker for a solid 15 minutes with "intent to refuel" when thats not even the recognized message.

Or a way for it to read back the available options for that menu

I struggled with contacting the Tanker initially until learnt that "Approaching for refuel" is what works for when contacting tanker.

I can understand how tasking it is to memorize the a new set of phrases from what one is used to in the Sim.