VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Need help here.

Ive installed voice attack and thats working can get it to do basic commands I created as a test while in the jet.

When I click on import profile......In my case it's located on the E drive... Program files(x86)>VoiceAttack>Apps>VAICCOMPRO The only file I see is documentation. If I open that I see no files available to import. And Yes. Ive copied the VAICOM file to the voice attack apps folder.

I'll gladly part with my £'s once I get it working.

I noticed in the installation vid. When you opened voice attack the default screen had

Pluginn support enabled and other blue dot notifications below it.

My voice attack main screen is blank. Only when I speak does it display something on the screen.

Any ideas?

Edited by Alligin

@jo For license key questions you can contact info@vaicompro.com

https://www.vaicompro.com/support.html

@Alligin You need the registered version of VA and it needs to runs as administrator.

Inspect the Compatibility tab of your VA shortcut.

Files and subfolders are automatically created by the plugin on first launch.

Grtz

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@Hollwood_315, just wanted to say thanks for being so responsive to the community.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

@Alligin You need the registered version of VA and it needs to runs as administrator.

Inspect the Compatibility tab of your VA shortcut.

Files and subfolders are automatically created by the plugin on first launch.

Grtz

Hollywood thanks for the quick reply.

I’d forgotten to enable plug-ins. It now works a treat. License for Viacom bought.

Voice Attack after update to

I have VoiceAttack and VAICOM Pro. All was working great on openbeta and stable versions. However after the last openbeta update to DCS 2.5.4.25729 something is broken. The VAICOM PRO commands work fine, but commands I have entered manually have stopped working. For instance I have a "Clear Comms"l command that simply presses F12 to clear the menu. VoiceAttack recognizes the command but DCS does not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tks Hollywood, DCS path was wrong. Gonna try it again and will get back to you! Tks

Edit: Hollywood, I corrected the path in the Vaicon window, but nothing happened, then I noticed that Vaicom was creating an Eagle Dynamics/Speech/... path in the wrong HD. Decided to move it to the correct one and it worked.

The problem now is that every time I start VA Vaicom creates the path in the HD (the one I originally installed DCS, but moved from there later).

I managed to command the flight, it came out quite nice. Gotta try it some more.

Any tips about the path? In the Vaicom config it is correct.

EDIT 2: I read a bit the thread and saw that the plugin gets the path from registry. Edited my Registry and re-ran. I carefully read every option and configured the way I wanted. It is perfect now! What an app! Congratulations!

The only thing I noticed is that it creates both folders to DCS and DCS open beta, but I can live with that. At least it is in the correct HD now. :-)

Tks a lot,

Sydy

Can you do a step by step on this? I've had this issue for weeks and haven't found a working fix. In regedit what did you search for?

Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

Can you do a step by step on this? I've had this issue for weeks and haven't found a working fix. In regedit what did you search for?

Hi,

I searched for “E:\Eagle Dynamics” and changed all I could to “F:\Eagle Dynamics”. Took me around 10 minutes to change it all.

Good luck,

Sydy

hi

the Press LCtrl+LAlt+C for config isn't working for me any suggestions please

Im guessing this is where you configure a ptt ?

That combo brings up VAICOM configuration options.

However, your PTT settings must be donde at VoiceAttack options :smilewink:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

would you mind showing me how thats done please

thanks for your reply

Recommend you watch this

but what you're after comes in just around the 4:00 minute mark

:thumbup:

Edited by slicker55

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

I have VoiceAttack and VAICOM Pro. All was working great on openbeta and stable versions. However after the last openbeta update to DCS 2.5.4.25729 something is broken. The VAICOM PRO commands work fine, but commands I have entered manually have stopped working. For instance I have a "Clear Comms"l command that simply presses F12 to clear the menu. VoiceAttack recognizes the command but DCS does not.

Thanks.

Plobue,

Added commands still working for me using the latest beta

Thanks.

I have the same issue. The Disable Menus option in the Preference Tab is useless. Frustrating because when the Coms menu is displayed i cant use mouse click for anything and the menus pop on and off whenever I use the push-to-talk.

I'm having a bit of an issue creating a new command for "intent to Refuel" to the Tanker.

Steps Im taking are:

1. Open New Command box in profile

2. Check "when I say" and enter Intent to Refuel in box

3. Check Key Press and enter Execute External Plugin, "VIACOM PRO 2.5" and wait for return

I've tried entering steps 4 and 5 as keystrokes under the Tanker Menu as F6 and F1 but nothing seems to work.

Thanks

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the same issue. The Disable Menus option in the Preference Tab is useless. Frustrating because when the Coms menu is displayed i cant use mouse click for anything and the menus pop on and off whenever I use the push-to-talk.

I sorted my issue out. It appears something got corrupt. I changed the keys to transmit and reset other key bindings.

+++ release update 2.5.7 +++

Plugin update 2.5.7 features improved MP compatibility, new advanced recipient handling logic for Easy Comms OFF.

Also new ATCs for Persian Gulf (Lavan Island, Kish, Sas Al Nakheel, Abu Dhabi), and several minor code tweaks and improvements.

Existing users update automatically.

And, as a special Christmas bonus: a new Air Operations Control Station extension (default callsign 'Crystal Palace') is now included.

AOCS will provide you with mission briefing data as well as detailed coalition units status information including BRAA and contact frequencies.

Use with the Briefing and Interrogate / Status commands, more info on User Manual page 16.

Happy Holidays!

christmas-bells-icon.png

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com