VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

If I use the 'Disable Menu' option, would I be able to bring up the menu again by using any key? Or it won't show up at all until I disable the option again?

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

If I use the 'Disable Menu' option, would I be able to bring up the menu again by using any key? Or it won't show up at all until I disable the option again?
Hold down the PTT key and say options

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Viacom in Supercarrier

Been using viacom with the SC. I noticed that when calling inbound I get an "airfield" pilot readout whereby he just gives the numbers. If I choose inbound from the menu I get the full carrier voice with the same numbers. Not really an issue but wondered if I might be doing something wrong to fix it. I have easy comms off, carrier responds the same either way.

I see "Request lauch" and "Salute!" listed in the manual and keyword editor in VAICOM, however it's not a command in Voiceattack's profile library and I can't seems to get it to work.

Not implemented yet or anything I'm missing?

Gear

TM Warthog | TM MFD | Buddyfox UFC | Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder | TrackIr 5 | Oculus CV1 | Voiceattack+VAICOM | Tacview | Comatflite | too many modules

Make sure that you have done the FINISH steps, as covered in the installation instructions.

In short, go to the Editor tab of the config dialogue and you should see a yellow highlighted FINISH button.

Press that and then follow the instructions on the pop up.

I see "Request lauch" and "Salute!" listed in the manual and keyword editor in VAICOM, however it's not a command in Voiceattack's profile library and I can't seems to get it to work.

Not implemented yet or anything I'm missing?

Salute was not working for me , till today it just suddenly started working.

No idea why.

Request Launch is not however.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Make sure that you have done the FINISH steps, as covered in the installation instructions.

I found the instructions somewhat confusing, thought I needed to apply the changes to the command in question, not just any "AI Commands". But thanks though

Gear

TM Warthog | TM MFD | Buddyfox UFC | Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder | TrackIr 5 | Oculus CV1 | Voiceattack+VAICOM | Tacview | Comatflite | too many modules

Salute was not working for me , till today it just suddenly started working.

No idea why.

Request Launch is not however.

I've been using request to launch on banklers case 1 recovery trainer, as when you have landed, the deck crew will only get ready for launch when you request it

Edit: oh, that's the new version 6 SC mission that @Bankler has just released.

Edited by Greyman

I can not get AOCS to work.

It understands i´m talking and what i´m saying.

Just the audio-output is missing. I´ve unsucsessfully tried different settings for output device and whatnot...

Any suggestions?

I work on a german PC, but switched to american english settings for text-to-speech setup.

It works well in windows, i have tried to use the text to speech narrator with leftcntrl + win + enter.

Edit

Works now. God knows how. I think the audio tab INIT button had something to do with it.

Edited by Soulreciever

Is there a flow sheet or anything for the tomcat? How do I enable it? It’s not an option in the manage plugins in voice attack

What sort of flow sheet are you looking for?

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

But that doesn't seem to be working. This thread keeps having new content added, defeating the purpose of having a sub-forum.

Hollywood did say it was coming and announced its release but it gets easily lost in this big thread - it is why we are now encouraging people to open separate threads for issues in the VAICOM sub forum of Input and Output - makes it a lot easier to keep track

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornblower793 View Post

Hollywood did say it was coming and announced its release but it gets easily lost in this big thread - it is why we are now encouraging people to open separate threads for issues in the VAICOM sub forum of Input and Output - makes it a lot easier to keep track

But that doesn't seem to be working. This thread keeps having new content added, defeating the purpose of having a sub-forum.

I tried starting a new thread on 5/24 requesting help, 220 people have viewed it, no one has replied, still have the problem. That is why I posted on this thread. Of course I posted it in Mods & Apps, vs I/O.

Mike

Edited by Doc Blues

Have installed, and having issue with transmission going to one of the destroyers instead of the carrier. See log below. How can I fix this?

[ATTACH]237351[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

Try the select command.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I used the ATC chatter sliders all the way to front. It was like 4 notches but still very quiet. The volume knob doesn’t do anything. Is there anyway to turn up the volume?
If I understand you correctly. Have you tried changing the volume in Windows? That means, the volume for Voice Attack/VAICOM in the Windows Volume Mixer.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Everything in windows is turned up, just the chatter is very quiet in the background

You can change the Chatter volume on the Audio tab of the Config dialog.

396E9734-B21F-473C-9E22-FC9860005BC4.thumb.jpeg.e035fab02efea358a6e3e6642d664624.jpeg

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64