VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Any ETA on the SC licence? The carrier keywords in place suggest that the code is already there and just awaits activation??

i5-4670K@4.5, 16GB DDR3, 1080ti, NVMe, W10pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, G2

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uncheck "Auto Browse" for the Kneeboard.  See photo in the link.

By default, it only recognises up to the map marker number 10 which is no issue... if you are on single player. But in multiplayer you will have more than 10 almost for sure because other players will

Is there a way to set push to talk binds per aircraft and have VIACOM auto switch like SRS does? Ideally it'd just look at your comms bindings in game and grab those but barring that i'm looking

I think I deleted the Export luas, then did the uninstall / reinstall of the module and then restarted VA. It was only the A-8 in which I have had this issue (of the modules I have flown since update)

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

YES! Got it working again. Tried numerous times, path, delete export.lua, repair.

No go. Decided to check stable. No go there as well.

Rebooted, started stable. Go

Started OB, Go!

Go figure....

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Software.....

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

i never get this damn thing to work use PTT and not responding in game waste of money tbh
Do you have your joystick buttons double-bound? PTT works very reliably if set correctly.

Happy to help try and sort this for you - which version of DCS are you running, and is it steam or standalone?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

just figured i use Asus Sonic Studio

Voice Attack didnt recognize

moment I uninstall sonic studio this resolved, hopefully this added to FAQ

Well, it's already in the troubleshooting guide on the Voice Attack forum. But I agree, Hollywood could reference this guide, if not already done so. Might save people some time.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

+++ plugin update 2.5.19 +++

Hi all,

Plugin 2.5.19 is out.

For Supercarrier communications (currently as beta), get your Realistic ATC extension license from the website and activate on the About tab.

https://www.vaicompro.com/get-license.html

No additional file download is required for this extension.

IMPORTANT: After updating the plugin, follow the FINISH steps to add new keywords.

VAICOM PRO users have access to more Supercarrier communications commands than people who choose to work with menus.

What's more, the EX tab has a setting to disable auto-generated player messages so you can issues these commands yourself.

Carefully inspect the reference tables and additional notes on manual pages 70/71.

Be mindful that responses are dependent on flow state: CASE I/II/III calls must be made in the correct order when right conditions are met.

For the steps, make sure to refer to the flow descriptions in ED's Supercarrier Operations Guide

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=231740&d=1586110211

This is an Early Access / beta release, subject to change.

As always, your feedback is appreciated.

Have fun!

Hollywood

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Thanks for getting this out so quick.

I have purchased the license for Super Carrier coms, however whenever I try to validate it fails.

I am entering the key that was emailed to me with no luck.

Any ideas?

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | 

The bug with Jester on assisted startup with "Loud and clear" and "Check" is still there. I've downloaded the Update, but I can only progress with repeating "assisted startup"...

I thought, this would be fixed with the next update. Can anybody confirm this or is it on my side.

Thx in advance,

Flo

I have purchased the license for Super Carrier coms, however whenever I try to validate it fails.

Any ideas?

Make sure that the prompt text has all been cleared from the licence key field, as some of that will be invisible after you have pasted the key in from your email.

By the way, that "full fat" instruction set, for the supercarrier is awesome and should really appeal to the hardcore simmers, a lot of whom have been complaining about the automatic nature of ED's early implementation.

Nice one

Any ideas?

Same happen to me, I have to restart Voiceattack, clear all field (mark and delete) Copy the serial key from email, enter your email and hit validate..

ATC plugin and/or update broke my OB! Loading always stops at 10%. Must repair and delete Viacom scripts, then it loads. Disabling ATC extension in the settings is not possible, to test if it is the cause ((

i5-4670K@4.5, 16GB DDR3, 1080ti, NVMe, W10pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, G2

Depends on your install specifics, if you have issues after update run a DCS Repair, select DCS version with the sliders (Custom tab) and then set DCS World program files folder with Custom Path.

Then restart VA and DCS.

Thanks for that it worked! Cheers! :thumbup:

After installing the Realistic ATC plug-In I have a strange problem. Most of the voice commands are not executed although Voice Attack clearly understands them, but doesn’t recognize them (f.e. unrecognized: ‘Texaco request refueling’). If I then manually through the comms menu (F-keys) ask a refuel and later give the voice command ‘ready pre-contact’ Vaicom understands and executes it.

On the other hand, I can go through the whole JTAC process without any problem. All voice commands are understood, recognized and executed.

Had the same problem as others with the stuck at 10% issue, but solved that. Have also already deleted the export.lua.

Any ideas?