VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

When I launch Voice Attack with Vaicom Pro loaded, I get the following message in VA:

"Multiple instances of the 'VAICOM PRO 2.5' plugin found. Only one instance will be used."

Any idea how I clear this up?

Thanks for any tips,

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

@redeye LOL :lol:

@snowblizz There's a section about in the manual, page 11.

@chaser Make sure to use the correct phrases from the reference tables and spend some time with speech training. Page 30.

@thud Excellent thanks.

@don Looks like you ended up with two dll's in your apps folder: keep only the latest and just delete the other one.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@don Looks like you ended up with two dll's in your apps folder: keep only the latest and just delete the other one.

:thumbup:

Got it thanks!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I had Chatter on auto-start with the Link to Radio Power checked.

But when I exited the mission, the power on the aircraft was obviously off(since the game was not running), but Chatter continued. I even tried using my Key Command assignment to turn it off, but that also did not work.

So, I started up a DCS again and started a mission. And my Key Commands still do not turn the Chatter On/Off.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

What is "Chatter Themes extension pack"?

Please advice...

Thank you

It is Radio Chatter audio by a theme. (NATO, Navy, RedFlag, Russia, WW2) You can have a key/button assigned to turn it on and off. Or have it Auto Start when you get in the pit. And even an option to have it linked to work only when aircraft is powered.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

It is working in spanish, but I have a problem.

How do I order one member to do something. Only that member.

I have 3 helicopters, so we are 4.

I want to say "3 do something" but not appears or recognizes anything. Not with 3, 4 or 2.

If I say "Do something" all the flight does the same. How the heck do I select the members to do what I want? Not only 1 but mabye 2 of them for example?

As I see in this video. The user of it, also has this problem. He order 4 to do some tasks, but always is the flight (the entire group) that makes it.

In my case when I set a number before the command, there is no order I give. Only when I say the command without "1" "2" "3" or "flight" word before it.

Also I say "element 3 do this" but never works. This is very important, and I think the most important difference with Voice Attack, because it saves a lot of commands to be repeated by every each member, but it is not working, or at least I cannot make it work.

Edited by Japo32

@Snacks Reproducible? Which module?

@Japo Yes that works, you can use 'two', 'three', 'four' and you can even call your flight buddies by individual callsign aliases.

The trick is not to speak too fast. Look on manual page 15 for more explanation.

Cool that it works with Spanish.

@Mower :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

The problem is that if Don't speack enough fast, then the program thinks that I am only saying the command, so it applies to every flight members.

I have tried different times to say numbers and slowly, and never all the times I tried, the program gave the order to any specific member. Will try more.

have some problems.. cannot get it to run..

12:51:01 - (awaiting additional input)

12:51:01 - Recognized : 'ATC request engine start' (contains 'atc')

if voiceattack recognizes what i say, it usually just brings that up. Nothing happens (no matter which PTT key i use).

Another example:

12:56:28 - TX6 | AUX: [ ATC ],[ ],[ ] Request Engines Start [ ] [ ]

12:56:28 - Recognized : 'request startup'

(also used all PTT keys here and nothing happens)

Also what is this chatter thing? i bought that as well and have it enabled. When i press 0, this comes up:

12:54:33 - Shortcut : '*Chatter*'

but nothing happens.

/edit: it now all works.. i just removed the export.lua and restarted VA as mentioned in the FAQ.

Edited by tebsu

I know it could be an HW issue ... but when i am in multiplayer VA listen the incoming voice from the other pilots ... This it happen also in VA training mode if someone is speaking via TS.

I have headphone and no external audio, setup it seems fine , no "listen to device" flag (also if the problem is the opposite ... it take the audio output into the input.

I already try to uninstalla and reintall audio driver

17:36:56 - (awaiting additional input)

17:36:56 - Extended command set is currently disabled in preferences.

17:36:56 - Recognized : 'request refuel'

17:36:55 - (awaiting additional input)

17:36:55 - Recognized : 'Texaco'

What does it mean this? why doesn't it working anymore also if it recognized the kwyword?

you mentioned that chatter is an extra cost how/where do i activate that

the same way as you activate vaicom plugin About tab in vaicom settings (Alt+Ctrl+C in VA)

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

thanks i get that, but the pro bundle i purchased came with the Chatter Themes, which i dont know how to get working

you should have two license code from purchase procedure, one is for VAICOM and second one for chatter.

Enter email address and chatter code in the same place where you put VAICOM license and click validate button

Also what is this chatter thing? i bought that as well and have it enabled. When i press 0, this comes up:

12:54:33 - Shortcut : '*Chatter*'

but nothing happens.

key '0' enable and disable 'Chatter' key 1,2,3,4,5,6 are set on TX1,TX2, ... if you don't need or like it you can go in EDIT PROFILE, PUSH TO TALK group and disable or change it

got chatter working but the main plug in isnt

youll see form the grabs i cant select a plane and there is no volume to the chatter plus if i try to use in game with a simple "ATC" command it either dont work puts the coms menu into auto

1.thumb.jpg.180e134ed12f8ed8ae0b7f570da4f605.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.e2ac2c4594957765e75434d63fd4ba65.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.3fe7ae0dbf49f9364657be6d52826e82.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@chaser You need to get things properly installed first.

1) Vol knob: you're not running latest plugin version 2.5.8

http://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html

2) Also your lua code is not in place

@tebsu As above and download and install the chatter dll

http://www.vaicompro.com/faq.html

@Japo Solved as per PM

@Ares63 The command is 'Approaching for Refuel' see ref table

@Stuart The command is 'Request Refuel' see ref table.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com