** F-14 Road to Release + Christmas Update!! **

Cobra847

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't consider it a low not getting the F-14 just yet Nick. The module looks incredible I can see the undoubted progress you are making that's enough to have faith that you will deliver probably my favourite aeroplane of all time. Plus I can appreciate the new features that will be implemented in this module, that's why I forgive your 2017 prediction.

Really excited about the pilot model for the Viggen. This answers the question for me that eventually we will see one for the Tomcat. Glad your having some time off over Christmas. Enjoy yourselves. Best wishes.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Extraordinary update :thumbup:

It's a good decision not to rush the release risking all that great effort getting unnoticed due to bugs.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Also, all modules made that you buy after the Harrier will have no keys. Viggen will not be affected. (Example will be CE2)

Ok?

What are the differences between the two versions though? Is authentication different? Can I install via the in-game module manager? etc..?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I appreciate the honesty and shall sheathe my pitchfork for the time being. :D On a serious note, the F-14 looks amazing and I'm assured that it will raise the bar for flight simulation experiences for a good time ahead!

God jul & lycka till. Vi ses på andra sidan! :thumbup:

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

We stand behind you, Heatblur.

It is not easy to stand before a community and admit that things did not go as planned. After seeing the work Heatblur has poured into the F-14 so far, there is not a doubt in my mind that Heatblur's F-14 will be everything we are hoping it to be and much more.

A longer wait only adds more excitement for me. Each passing day as I sit down at my desk and look at my model F-14, I realize we're one day closer.

I can't wait.

WqmDItv.gif

Thanks for the great update. As 2018 is very close I´d recommend to make a break and enjoy a well deserved x-mas and new years eve with your families. Those few days doesnt really matter I suppose. Thanks for the huge effort you guys are putting in to fullfill my dream of an Aircraft that I love from my childhoods days.

Merry x-mas

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

The gift card purchase is messed up.

My wife bought me the $30 gift card (on sale for $26.99) to use on the Viggen. When I go to buy the Viggen, it says I still owe $3.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Awesome, I'll consider buying a card.... :thumbup:

Also how the F am I going to upgrade my GPU, to look at all those shinny stuff, when I use all my money on DCS modules :helpsmilie: :megalol: :pilotfly:

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

If you buy a module at heatblur.com you'll get a key that you then register to your account on digitalcombatsimulator.com.

It won't show up under your orders as you didn't buy it from that store but it will work exactly as normal with it then becoming registered to your account.

So yeah, it will then download as normal from inside the simulator.

@JG27 Arklight, if it still doesn't work, please contact Cobra from the contact page on the heatblur site so we can sort you out.

If you buy a module at heatblur.com you'll get a key that you then register to your account on digitalcombatsimulator.com.

It won't show up under your orders as you didn't buy it from that store but it will work exactly as normal with it then becoming registered to your account.

So yeah, it will then download as normal from inside the simulator.

@JG27 Arklight, if it still doesn't work, please contact Cobra from the contact page on the heatblur site so we can sort you out.

I reached out via the Heatblur site.

It shows as a $26.99 gift card voucher rather than $30.

E.g when I apply it to the Viggen, it takes $26.99 off the cost.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

I’m having the same problem with my gift card as well. It shows the price I paid for it rather then the full amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that it will get sorted eventually, just like the Mig-21 backer t-shirt rewards.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184858

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

We are working with Shopify to the solve the issue as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update, Jediteo.

Can't wait to be able to get the Viggen.

I feel the need, the need, for swede. lol

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Thank you guys for putting in so much hard work and effort into, it really makes you guys stand out among other very talented 3rd party devs. If anyone deserves a break, it's you guys, have a Merry Christmas!

21dyfn.jpg

Edited by superhavoc
  • Like 1

"Drink up, be crude, sleep late, urinate in public, and get the job done."

-Phu Khen AV-8er

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-x94cMTXlroxUvLFCDax5A

Their website says this if you read the description on the cards, not sure if this is new or was missed:

"Please pay attention: due top the way giftcads work in our store, you will first be issued only a giftcard for the amount of money you paid. However we will send you a second giftcard to compensate you for the rebate. In order to use the full amount of your giftcards, at the checkout, you will have to enter both codes of the giftcards you received with this purchase. "

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Their website says this if you read the description on the cards, not sure if this is new or was missed:

"Please pay attention: due top the way giftcads work in our store, you will first be issued only a giftcard for the amount of money you paid. However we will send you a second giftcard to compensate you for the rebate. In order to use the full amount of your giftcards, at the checkout, you will have to enter both codes of the giftcards you received with this purchase. "

Interesting, I did not see that. However, I never received a second giftcard either. :/

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Great news. I’m just worried by the amount of HD interior detail (seat cushions...). That may be something visual you can show but the weapons system, radar and other systems , and exterior textures is what’s important to many of us. Plus i’d like to know if my 980GT will handle this level of textures.

Anyway, keep up the good work. But don’t forget real sim life objectives.

Gnouze

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk