Wing flex+vapour?

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Hi dudes!

Just wonder if Razbam is planning on adding both wing flex and over wing vapour for the M2000...

Despite being a delta wing, according to videos and photos, it has some "big" flex at high G, especially noticeable near the wingtips, and I would love to see this implemented in the razbam module...same goes for the vapour over wing.

Could someone from Razbam tell us if this is going to be implemented at some point?

Thanks!!

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here

It is yeah, though not easy to find a picture where you can see it (I guess because it doesn't make many displays anymore, at least not other than "Delta Couteau")...better way to notice it, is watching the few old videos of displays. Of course is not as pronounced as other non-delta planes but its there. Good thing is the kind of flex in the m2000 seems to be very "stiff", I mean not much "wobble" if any, so maybe is somewhat "easy" to implement as an animation at certain g conditions.

DCS is adding realistic vapour and vortice effects in the upcoming DCS 2.5 version, so I'm thinking we will see it for all aircraft sometime after that.

Yeah, I know, but Razbam never said anything about it so thats why I wondered if there is plans on adding this features...its the same as cockpit global illumination, which I would LOVE to see implemented in the m2000 but Razbam hasn't say anything about it.

I'm not convinced the wing flex is real.

Most of the times somebody tried to show it to me, it was is fact the slats extending that did the trick with their specific geometry.

I never saw any wing flex on any type of Mirage 2000.

Well, you can say its "not much" or barely visible, but there MUST be some wing flex unless the materials have infinite rigidity (which is not the case)...that said, you might be right about the slats giving the impresion of bigger flex so yeah, maybe its so little that is barely visible in which case I understand its not worth adding it...however hope the vapour could be implemented asap. :thumbup:

also would be great if they could implement vapour vortex of the little canards which is also quite common in mirages 2000:

2393069.jpg?v=v40

Edited by watermanpc

Never saw that word, is it an acronym?

Probably, but I don't know. I read about it in publications in English about the Mirage 2000.

It isn't the word used in French.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 3 weeks later...