Black Screen when trying to change controls

I just updated to the new stable release version and tried to update my controls for the AV8, when I hit OK to save the changes it just goes to a black screen. I had this issue recently in the Alpha version and I fixed it by doing a cleanup and repair. Unfortunately when I did a cleanup and repair on the stable release version it did not fix the issue. I am still unable to change any controls without it going to a black screen when hitting the OK button.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you change them while in the cockpit? I had that in the past but worked if I was in the cockpit.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

This sometimes happens to me after updates. Usually, deleting (backup first) the Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor folder, & then letting DCS recreate it solves the problem. I then copy my old logbook.lua & settings.lua back, & check it works as before.