[RESOLVED]TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR MISSING LINES IN HUD

Zeus67

Hello folks,

I'm sorry. I messed up when I updated the HUD with new materials. Forgot to test the attack modes.

The missing lines are due to missing materials.

This is a quick fix but meanwhile until the official fix is released, you can fix it yourselves with the file provided in the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NyXbj_a-VlvfxQsnin-FE3eJzvhtdxrI

Please download and save the HUD_definitions.lua file to your hard disk and then use it to replace the file with the same name located at:

Mods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Cockpit\HUD\indicator

The missing lines will reappear.

This is a temporary solution until the permanent one is available on next release.

Edited to Add:

Missing ASL line fix:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FaFVq8on3ad-HsqrFXkduCf1Pyp7zXCR

Download the AG_Page_03.lua file to your hard disk and use it to replace the file with the same name located at:

Mods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Cockpit\HUD\indicator\AG

The ASL line will reappear.

Edited by Zeus67
  • Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thanks for the quick fix Zeus, and no apology needed.

Loving all the extra stuff in todays update, Harrier's shaping up just great :D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Hello Zeus67,

A great thanks for this fast fix, now the HUD work fine +1

animated-congratulation-image-0092.gif

Skull.

FIXED, THANKS!

OK, let me be the first to screw this up... I mistakenly put this into the correct folder, but into the OPEN ALPHA build. Now the HUD doesn't work at all in 2.2.

Anybody have a 2.2 HUD_definitions.lua that I can plug back in? Because I'm an idiot and didn't save a copy of the old one.

Edited by Sedlo
SOLUTION FOUND

Thanks! :thumbup:

Excellent, the azimuth steering line for AUTO bombing seems to be missing though.

Check the first post of this thread for the fix.

Thanks and my apologies for the inconvenience.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thanks for your reactivity Zeus ! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Nice and quick fix. Thank you.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II