YF-23A Project

YF-23 Black Widow Project Developing News/Updates .

Everyone please Welcome Osmium to the Team.

The Black Widow Will be modeled By Using Unclassified Data Manuals and BluePrints.

Project News

I will No longer work on Projects that are not unclassified,The SU-57 is an exception Because of how far it has come and because of the People that Lke it as a mod,it will be the last that I create without unclassified Data.

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 3

yet another project with cubanace :)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

More Work Done.

BIG Update:

As progress is being made with our upcoming YF-23A mod, we have started to improve in how we respond to you guys. We have started to take an effort in better Messenger response time, and more clear/precise answers. We aim to be better, and strive to learn from our mistakes. Please take this with a grain of salt, as anything can change at any time.

In other news, we have been working on the YF-23A internal modelling cockpit diligently, and hope you enjoy this picture of a good sneak peek how far we've gotten so far. Major graphic designs are being taken now with this new module, coming with better pictures and better quality made artwork. Enjoy!

Edited by cubanace

Why not finish the Su-57 first? Seems like you have alot of projects going on at the same time?

Check my FB page for details regarding Projects that I don't have unclassified data for.

The Su-17M4 I have little to no data to fully Simulate it.

The Su-57 Pak Fa No unclassified data ether so it cant be fully Modeled Ether.

"News"

I will no longer waste my Effort in aircraft that I cant get data on,so.

Su-17 is on hold until I get the needed Information.

Su-57 will stay like it is for along time due to it being a Prototype.

The YF-23A ,I have unclassified Utility Flight Manual and its my First Project that I can Create Everything From Scratch due to Prints and Data found on the Manual,This is a PlatForm for me to learn more modeling and coding on my own.

"Note"

I will Continue Updating the Su-57 and Su-17 as more information Arrives.

There is still a lot I need to Work on and improve.

3d modeling

Coding

EFM Making

ASM

Art

Developing

Licensing

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 1

the YF-23 isnt entirely De-Classified.

I agree ,the radar and weapons systems never came to be on this Aircraft as a prototype and remain classified but we already know what Radar and weapon system it would of used if it we're not to loose against the F-22 Raptor,

The Flight systems and other systems that Run the Aircraft are unclassified on the Utility Flight Manual ,so that being said I will Model this Aircraft as it was A Technology Demonstrator and not a Firing PlatForm.

Edited by cubanace

I agree ,the radar and weapons systems never came to be on this Aircraft as a prototype and remain classified but we already know what Radar and weapon system it would of used if it we're not to loose against the F-22 Raptor,

The Flight systems and other systems that Run the Aircraft are unclassified on the Utility Flight Manual ,so that being said I will Model this Aircraft as it was A Technology Demonstrator and not a Firing PlatForm.

So it won't have any weapons?

i hope you will decide to make a c-130 or c-47 someday.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The YF-23A ,I have unclassified Utility Flight Manual and its my First Project that I can Create Everything From Scratch due to Prints and Data found on the Manual,This is a PlatForm for me to learn more modeling and coding on my own.

The 200 page manual that's missing the operating limitation (section 5) and flight characteristics (section 6) chapters? If so, your definition of "everything" obviously doesn't include anything related to how the plane actually flies (or flew, to be precise).

The 200 page manual that's missing the operating limitation (section 5) and flight characteristics (section 6) chapters? If so, your definition of "everything" obviously doesn't include anything related to how the plane actually flies (or flew, to be precise).

I am Using Auto Desk Flow Design a Wind Tunnel Tool .

I will have one of the Pilots Test Fly her when in a more Advanced State to see where she stands,I have also received another package stating all the different parts used from different planes that made the YF-23 fly in order to model those systems.

Remember this is aimed at beeing a Technology Demonstrator and for me to learn on my own all sort of things while I make a more simple Aircraft that does have all the needed Documentations.

• 3 years later...

are there any downloads available for the f-22,f-23,f-35 for DCS? ive tried searching on google but cant seem to find any.... thanks in advance!

Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus(wifi)-Ryzen 5 5600x- Asus Geforce RTX Tuf Gaming OC 3070-32gb/3200mhz Trident Z DDR4 ram-NZXT Kraken X63 RGB AIO- 2~27" curved 1440p/144hz AOC monitors- 1~Acer 27" 1080p/144hz FHD monitor-Corsair 850w 80plus gold psu-1tb Western Digital nvme-2tb Samsung EvoPlus nvme-2tb Barracuda HDD- Logitech G910 RGB keayboard- Razer Basiliskv2 mouse- Blue yeti microphone- (ordering new hotas) redragon RGB case fans. F-15c,F-16c,F/A-18c,SU-33,SU-25T,TF-51D, A-4E, T-45. Link to my YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrCXXUhyCUPXr8fsFMKFPg

• 1 year later...

Paul Metz wrote a book on the YF-23 and Northrop apparently provided him with everything. They even gave him performance data though didn’t clear him to use it in the book. Lockheed apparently didn’t allow him to do a YF-22 book at all. So it’s possible that one could get in data to do an accurate YF-23 in a few years, you just need to ask the right people.

YF-23 even without armament would make an outstanding fifth gen aggressor.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...