Roll rate too slow?

BritTorrent

I've been watching a video of a RAF GR.7 display. One thing I've noticed is how different the roll rate seems to be between our version and the real thing.

If you watch the video, you'll notice when he's performing the rolls just how fast they are. I'm unable to replicate the same speed in the sim. Even with an empty jet and reduced fuel, you still won't get the same rate even with maximum stick deflection.

I know it's early access and everything is WIP, just wondered if you guys were aware of this? Sorry I can't give any actual quantifiable data, but if you watch the video then try it yourself you'll see what I mean.

Would not be best to compare a AV8B N/A video as oppose to a GR7 video? They could be enough differences between them to affect this, I just don't know.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..