Repair Fails After Rotor Loss

Deezle

I've had problems repairing the Huey after rotor loss for a while now. I suspect most people don't notice because rotor loss usually equals total aircraft destruction or they lose the rotor away from an airfield and are unable to attempt a repair.

I've attached a short track. I started the mission and moved the cyclic to the aft and left to mast bump the rotor off. Then I shut down and repaired. After the repair I restarted the helo, even though the rotor is replaced it acts as if it has not been replaced, no amount of collective has any affect.

On previous 2.0 versions, after repair the helo would continue to have very bad vibrations after repair, but it would at least fly. The vibrations appear to be gone, but now you cannot fly after repair.

The track was recorded in the latest version of 2.2 on NTTR.

Repair fail.trk

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

You have broken the planet gear carrier in the transmission and the unit Engineering Officer will be along in an hour or so to say the cost will be taken out of your salary. I hope you are in the service for the full 20 years.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.