Problem with launching a 2nd, 3rd or 4th AGM-65D Maverick?

minimi66

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with launching a 2nd, 3rd or 4th AGM-65D Maverick from the Harrier?

Am following the steps shown in the Pocket Guide and the numerous tutorials now up on You Tube but i can only ever seem to launch the 1st of 4 IRMV's on the jet?

I've tried numerous sequences of undesignate, uncage, re-acquire, slew, lock etc but they just won't come off the rails? Its not a controller problem as i can drop bombs, CBU's etc using the Pickle button on my TM Warthog and it works in other sim's ok as well?

Tried it using just the Mav seeker to acquire and also using DMT in TV mode as well but still no luck?

Any ideas folks?

Thanks.

:D- Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 4.9 GHz Water Cooled - 32GB Corsair LPX 3000 MHz DDR4 RAM - 1TB Samsung Nand PCIe M2 SSD - 500 GB SSD - 240 GB SSD - 4 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM HDD - MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB Gaming GPU - Samsung SMART 4K 50" TV as Monitor - TM Warthog HOTAS + 3 x TM Cougar MFD's - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - TrackIR 5 w/ProClip - Occulus Rift CV1

Strange. I usually have 2 mav and no problem to fire them. Are you sure you didnt load training mav's ? Happened to me once and wasnt able to fire them :D

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 2080 TI, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar (with Cubesim monitors), Trackir 5 Pro, (Oculus Rift S when I want some VR)

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

It's rather hard to imagine the steps you made during your testing. Could you upload a short track file? That way we can better identify wich steps you took.

Because I can fire all them Mav's without problems.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Hi,

Tried it using just the Mav seeker to acquire and also using DMT in TV mode as well but still no luck?

Any ideas folks?

Thanks.

Double check that you are not keeping left MFD (Maverick) in TV mode. It needs to be in IRMV mode in order to fire. I was having problems similar to this myself and then realized I was not changing the sensor select to IRMV mode for the maverick.

I had this issue for a while. Is your hud symbology correct? The target should be a diamond in a square. I’ve had issues where the square doesn’t appear around the diamond therefore the missile won’t fire. Sometimes at takes ages - we’ll after the 7km max distance has reached.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |