Mission 3: wrong radio freq.

gabuzomeu

Nice catch! Yeah, there are going to be several like that.

I'm sure you figured it out but for now Button A is the only one that will work for comms with your flight. It will be squared away again as soon as I compile an update.

Thanks!

I'm just getting started with the campaign, and I've only started the first mission once, but out of habit, I turned on channel A right at the start and then called ATC for permission to start-up, and I got an answer.

Later, before changing channels, I was receiving a lot of messages from Kenway without having changed channels to D.

On a side note, not specific to bugs, I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to use the radio in these missions in general, specific to when I should be using which channel.

My understanding is that after start I should change to channel D to monitor the Group Control Center, and that I might receive new instructions, and at any rate, information, on that channel. But should I be communicating to my wing/flight over that channel, or should I be changing to A to do that?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1