Manual Fuel System light ver 1.5.8.12265 Hotfix 1and 2.2.0.12448.295

mvsgas

Manual Fuel System (MFS) light does not come on with manual fuel switch on.

Page 38 of pocket guide

MFS: Manual fuel system on.

from the A1-AV8BB-NFM-000, page 7-18

9. Manual fuel switch — CHECK.

Place the manual fuel switch ON and check MFS caution light on...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

additional info

A1-A8VBB-NFM-000, page 2-10 to 2-11 paragraph 2.3.3.2

2.3.3.2 Manual Fuel Switch

The MAN FUEL switch is located in the striped area of the throttle quadrant and is a three position switch spring

loaded to center. The switch must be actuated until the MFS caution illuminates or extinguishes to achieve MFS

selection or deselection as appropriate. Up to one second may be required. The switch energizes a solenoid which

magnetically latches in theMFS or DECS position. Aminimum of 16 voltsis requiredtomovethe solenoid, however,

switchingmay be achieved with as low as 5 volts available. The solenoid directs fuel pressure to the changeover valve

to achieve the required change, which is signalled by the MFS caution. Therefore, if MFS is selected or deselected

with the engine off, the full change over will not take place until the engine is starting and fuel pressure becomes

available, the MFS caution will then signal the change. The ignitors and primer solenoid will still operate according

to the selection of the MFS switch. The igniters are not rated for continuous operation; therefore, if operational

conditions permit, the MAN FUEL switch should be placed to OFF before engine shutdown. DC power is required

to switch from DECS to MFS when using the MAN FUEL switch. Inflight, once manual fuel has been selected, it

should not normally be deselected.

ON – Engine control transferred from DECS to MFS.

(Center) – Neutral position.

OFF – Engine control transferred from MFS to DECS

Apparently, it is a 3 position switch, not two.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The MFS light works now in DCS 1.5.8.12667 Hotfix 2

To whom it may concern,