Bulky UFC

Mr_Burns

It's hard to see the MFDs properly with that bulky UFC, I assume it's accurate but anyone without head tracking will struggle?

Not an issue with the model (or an issue) but I wonder why they couldn't make it less protruding? (not Razbam - the designers).

Do you think it's less Awkward in real life, I was going to stick with one screen until I get my new house in 8 months time but am seriously considering upcycling an old 15" screen from the garage to export them?

Anyone else got any comments on it?

its less awkward in real life

i mean it is closer to you, but you can move your head.

i would say even without headtracking it shouldnt be an issue.

because it only realy blocks the view to the buttons. so you cant see what function is avaible for the left or right osb´s

i dont know if the so called "quick/snap views" are implemented.

if so you can press a key combo and you will see the left or right MPCD as a whole. you can check the keybindungs in the settings for this.

But the best solution is exported screens + TM MFDs.

Totally agreed. Just got my setup together last night and it's amazing. So much easier to see and actuate the MFDs.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Maybe the 2D camera position is just wrong by default? Like have you tried to lean forward when centering view so when you get back to normal sitting position your view is little further? Check the seat position when you are sitting normally.

Many modules these days has problems with default camera being totally wrongly positioned (even in VR), maybe worst is in A-10 where your head is straight above stick!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Maybe the 2D camera position is just wrong by default? Like have you tried to lean forward when centering view so when you get back to normal sitting position your view is little further? Check the seat position when you are sitting normally.

Many modules these days has problems with default camera being totally wrongly positioned (even in VR), maybe worst is in A-10 where your head is straight above stick!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.