Deferred Shading consistent crash upon both ESC+Exit and F10 map (2.2, Vive, 388.43)

M1Combat

Anyone else having trouble with this? Was running great before I turned on deferred shading. Hadn't crashed in a long time...

When I turned on deferred shading I also turned off MSAA but I have run it without MSAA with no crashes before so I don't think it's that.

I know many of you will reference the deferred shading performance but it seems fine to me... I can play just fine it's just that if I hit Esc and choose exit the game crashes every time and if I try to go to the F10 map it also crashes every time.

Anyone else? This is in the P51, Normandy, Charnwood Mission 1 with the extra units removed via F10 menu.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

That helped... Thank you.

Now though... It's crashed (just once so far) during just regular play. The crashing when I hit ESC and choose exit is solved and my F10 map works though so... +REP for you :).

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

This advice might be more useful if you let everyone know where to find the file, wouldn't you agree?

im at work and i didnt have access to my pc in order to know where is the file exactly but i gave the name of the file assuming that someone who plays an advanced sim as DCS would have a minimum knowledge of how to search windows for a file

This advice might be more useful if you let everyone know where to find the file, wouldn't you agree?

I just searched windows for it. Was quite happy to have the info. I can do the leg work just fine.