STRS Page Maverick BUG

T.Eason

Weird bug here gents.

When installing MK82's on the most outer station, the STRS page doesnt detect/pick up the mavericks and instead replaces that area with a different type of MK82.

Excuse my poor drawing skills but i've circled what I mean.

Picture of the store page(No option to select Mavericks): https://imgur.com/a/8LBeY

Picture of the external stores: https://imgur.com/a/1E0tS

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks!

You have three types of stores loaded. The weapons panel only support two different types at the same time. As far as i know

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Indeed, only two types of AG weapons can be loaded.

AGM-122 Sidearms are not considered AG weapons by the ACP so they do not count.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

you can still use and fire them by manual selecting the pylon from the armament panel,

Smudge made a vid with a similar loadout go to 97 seconds

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

you can still use and fire them by manual selecting the pylon from the armament panel,

Smudge made a vid with a similar loadout go to 97 seconds

Cracking. Is this the same as In the real aircraft or a bug/work around? thanks!

Edited by T.Eason