2/3-Position Switches

Nero.ger

changing the code in the clickable_data.lua has no effect on the desired reaction of the Comm Knob. Below is the code i tried:

elements["PTN_300"] = default_axis_limited(_("Comm 1 Channel Selector"), devices.UFCCONTROL, ufc_commands.Button_Comm1, ufc_commands.Knob_Comm1_Chnl, 178, 300, 0, 0.1, false, 0, {0, 1})
elements["PTN_301"] = default_axis_limited(_("Comm 2 Channel Selector"), devices.UFCCONTROL, ufc_commands.Button_Comm2, ufc_commands.Knob_Comm2_Chnl, , 179, 301, 0, 0.1, false, 0, {0, 1})

there may be more work involved with other luas that im not familiar with at this point. im not sure why RAZBAM hasnt implemented this yet.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I put CW(clockwise) and CCW(counter-clockwise) key assignments for knobs in the key map?

Particularly looking to Keyboard assignments for the EHSD Course knob.

Not possible. Has to be done by the devs of the module. Your best chance is to add a request in the corresponding forum. Or you search for my requests and add a +1 ;) I'm sure I've asked that but have not been heard :music_whistling:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

How can I put CW(clockwise) and CCW(counter-clockwise) key assignments for knobs in the key map?

Particularly looking to Keyboard assignments for the EHSD Course knob.

I wanted to try if I could mickeymouse something, but I can't even find the buttons or knob for setting the course in the EHSD

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here here!

Since a real aircraft does not have a Logitech Joystick or IBM 101 keyboard, there's no reason not to add all kinds of toggles, cycles or whatever helps players operate the aircraft controls using PC hardware.