AV-8B NA Harrier pics.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orbiting for Fence In, waiting on those MAVs to warm up:  

She may not be finished quite yet, but boy does she look good!

I made a tutorial about the usage of the GBU-54 Laser JDAM.   Using three medthods: 1) Pure JDAM 2) Pure LGB 3) Hybrid:   3.1) JDAM drop + own terminal guidance 3.2) JDAM drop + JTAC terminal gu

Nice pics!

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

I hold no copyright on my stuff.

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

Mad max, where do you get the skin with the Indian Chief on it?

It's a skin I'm working on right now. Was hoping to get the new paint kit that has been discussed before releasing anymore harrier skins, however, idk when that will be so I will most likely be releasing what I have here soon.

EDIT: I have uploaded the "Chief" skin. Awaiting approval.

Edited by Mad_Max2
  • 2 weeks later...

So far my favorite Module, fun to learn, fun to fly, so many different things to be done with, 4 wayd to land or taking of with, can be refueled in mid air, uses lots of armements, Naval aircraft, which are my favortie things ever.... detailed modeled required for me, my most detailed liveries done, RoughMet Mappings does makes it looks like an alive beast, i even enjoy watching replays. Awesome job so far Raz team! :)

tkvEnea.jpgrfRARVs.jpgn1k0KMV.jpgtPEsOtm.jpgjrzxTVw.jpgSUFGsKz.jpguAgbVbM.jpgT4KD52t.jpg8Pmv9Zz.jpgDU7uPwY.jpg