AV-8B NA Harrier pics.

Zeus67

Nice pics!

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Mad max, where do you get the skin with the Indian Chief on it?

It's a skin I'm working on right now. Was hoping to get the new paint kit that has been discussed before releasing anymore harrier skins, however, idk when that will be so I will most likely be releasing what I have here soon.

EDIT: I have uploaded the "Chief" skin. Awaiting approval.

Edited by Mad_Max2

• 2 weeks later...

So far my favorite Module, fun to learn, fun to fly, so many different things to be done with, 4 wayd to land or taking of with, can be refueled in mid air, uses lots of armements, Naval aircraft, which are my favortie things ever.... detailed modeled required for me, my most detailed liveries done, RoughMet Mappings does makes it looks like an alive beast, i even enjoy watching replays. Awesome job so far Raz team! :)

tkvEnea.jpgrfRARVs.jpgn1k0KMV.jpgtPEsOtm.jpgjrzxTVw.jpgSUFGsKz.jpguAgbVbM.jpgT4KD52t.jpg8Pmv9Zz.jpgDU7uPwY.jpg