Mission 1?

Shein

Hey, first off fantastic job with the writing and voice acting!

However I seem to be having problems completing mission 1; I seem to do everything correct but when I finish, it never lets me go to mission 2 and the "results" are always 50.

I fly in formation with MAGIC and BRAVO, lock up the flankers, divert to kutasi, and park but the mission is never satisfactory? My wingman always ends up ejecting due to low fuel. Could that be the issue?

Hi Shein. There was an issue with scoring very early in the campaign but it should have been fixed (and was tested) several updates ago. Please double check that you have the current DCS version, 1.5.7.11762.

If you're running the latest patch and still experiencing this issue, I will look into this ASAP, but as a workaround you should be able to return to Vaziani and pass the mission to progress the campaign.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I went into the mission and gave myself and my wigman a 3rd bag of gas, so he didn't run out. This gave me an extra bit of dialoge at the end and I went back to vizani. Interestingly enough, score was a 90 at that time and when I landed it changed to 100.

Thank you for your help!

Hey, think I found the problem.. at the moment the last part of discussion when bandits bug out is a phrase from wingman - which plays only when he is alive :) so if he is dead, the mission complete flag does not get to ON, which means that with wingman dead you cannot complete the mission, which is obviously a bug. Good call with additional bag for him! Internally fixed & will be sent to ED.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 7 months later...

Hey Baltic, I started the campaign in the Beta and didn't get too far and decided to restart in the stable version. I'm having some trouble towards the end and waypoint 7 - circling but nothing happens. Gave the wingman an extra tank of gas but looks like some trigger is missing. Maybe something got broken when the campaign was ported to stable or I'm missing something? Everything was working fine and flew through waypoint 7 at 20K and circled for a while but nothing happened.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]