1.5.7.11762 Game crashed in Mission #14

skliff13

Hi skliff, I should be able to check this Weds. morning US time if the issue persists.

Running any mods etc.? I ran through the whole campaign about a month ago and had no CTD issues.

Hi. No mods. Later I can rollback to some older DCS version and try again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Skliff, I played through the mission to completion today without issue in the 1.5.7.11762 stable; I'm afraid I was unable to replicate your issue.

I would say try again, and double check that any modded content you may have that would affect the F-15 and MiG-31 or their ordnance is disabled should you have any.

If you're still experiencing CTD issues, I would advise trying a DCS cleanup and repair:

1. Open the command prompt and type

cd c:/program files/eagle dynamics/DCS World/bin 

Replace the default directory with your own if you have installed in a different location

OR

1. Using file explorer, go to the "bin" directory in your DCS World folder. LShift + right click and select "open command window here."

2. Type the following into the command prompt

dcs_updater.exe cleanup 

This will detect any unusual files in your installation and remove them. You will have the option to keep files if desired.

3. Once the cleanup is complete, type the following into the command prompt

dcs_updater.exe repair 

This will replace any modded files, or files that may have been corrupted with new versions without necessitating a complete reinstallation of DCS

Good luck and please let us know how it goes!

Be sure all display/audio drivers are up-to-date, try the cleanup/repair, and I am optimistic that all will be well. :)

Well, seems like this was about video drivers. Didn't think about that since the drivers were last time updated not so long ago.

Now it works! Sorry for inconveniences, I'm still getting used to my new graphic card :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]