Mirage 2000C Missing Feature/Bug list

ThirtykayDEC

Ok, I stand corrected, sorry ;) I had no idea that the 530 is also supposed to have a tone as well.

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this plane after deliberately waiting for some time (a year) because I knew it wasn't finished. All the promises and here it still isn't a finished product. Don't think I'm interested in buying something from them because they will always have something else they are working on and they'll get back to finishing up your product you paid for some time in the future.

Same here. Radar screen is bugged since 1.5.8 already...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Yep... I thought the 3rd party contracts would include a line like "the 3rd party studio hereby agrees to release a patch for the module within 3 months of a reported issue, else the 3rd party studio will be forced to release part of the source code or face legal actions"... (so the DCS community or ED can fix the bugs themselves in case a 3rd party studio goes silent in forums...)

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I'm not lol, but ED's current 3rd party contract seems weird to me.

Nevermind, sorry, I just realized Zeus edited his post on thursday. ( https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195997 ) I just wonder what "LIM logic behavior" means (and where is the part "bugged radar screen" ? Razbam not aware of the bug?)

Regarding the first post edit, I don't agree anymore with the way the OP is done, Razbam have an updated road-map and changes have been pushed last update.

I don't want to help a thread like this so I will delete my posts if it stays like this.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Regarding the first post edit, I don't agree anymore with the way the OP is done, Razbam have an updated road-map and changes have been pushed last update.

I don't want to help a thread like this so I will delete my posts if it stays like this.

Do you have any personal stake in Razbam? Why is this over reaction as if somebody touched something precious and private to you?

Yes the Mirage is in a bad shape 3 years after release. I bet the F14 and F18 are more complete than the Mirage now. It looks indeed in Alpha quality.

And iirc Razbam still didn't acknowledge the 2 or more radar screen bugs...

I think so too... And Zeus update his post only days ago...

That's a bit harsh ? It's totally over the top guys.

It’s not harsh when key things like radar abs armament deployment systems are placeholders or very buggy, other devs call it Alpha.

Razbam has a lot to catch up compared to Belsimtek ED abs Heatblur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found 2 more Bugs:

1) if you display BUT points in VTB, then slot to another Mirage, the BUT points still show on VTB in the new plane.

2) If you use the declutter switch, the BUT points no longer display in VTB (which is fine) but if you use the switch again, they don’t reappear. You need to prép/val them again.

Edited by Tripleinside

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K