New model "AV-8B Harrier II Plus"

Why did you ONLY Post a wire frame of the fuselage, what I want to see ifsa picture of the fuselage with smooth and highlights AND one with wireframe of the whole model, not just one small piece.

It is easy to do, make a duplicate of the model in the project, select one model, set it to wireframe.

Right now it is very easy for you to select the fuselage, use optimize or multires on that small part because that changes the whole wiremesh, of course it makes the model look like crap too BUT you don't care about that in your picture because we can't compare this 'optimized' model to the pics you posted first.

This guy owes you NOTHING. How can you honestly be telling him what he needs has to do and expect anyone to take you seriously? Although, I'm pretty sure that we are well past the point that anyone would listen to you.

OMG... this thread will be so locked and some warning/banning will occur.

To ESA team, your clear violation of forum rules will not only get the thread locked but ED (the owners of the forum) will seriosly have doubts in taking in consideration your friends work.

I personaly didn't understand exactly what are Feedfish proofs in what he is claiming and I believe he is mistaking. But you (ESA team) did your self a great badservice by your atitude and you actualy hurt your friend too.

my 2c

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Sorry,..

I think that I'm clear and fine when I'm posting. And I didn't violate any law of service...

Maybe ESA_Mistral was a little bit more rude, yes,..., but ESA_cbHierro was all the time fine with his responses. Esa_Mirmidon and Abigor were fine with the responses in my opinion.

And we are all (the 5) from the ESA squad, yes, but I always post like a member forum and never speaking in the name of my squad. is normalk when you see in a forum that a pilot of the squad a friend is treated like a thief, some of the member give their opinion.

I want to say sorry to everybody who was bothered with my posts,..., but please don't mix the squad and the members..

I am not a ESA Member. I am proudly a "Escuadron del Truño" member

If you want ban me, I will assume the desicion.

I keep thinking the think called Feedbish must be a kind of monkey or something like this. Maybe his mother is the monkey. Or hisfather is a fly surronding a shit. :megalol:

Yes, there are 9 rivets (on one panel) made of polys. There are multiple rivets on his (and espona) model that are exact, not only in quantity but also in arrangement. There is one panel for example just below the canopy that has 2 straight lines of 7 rivets with the sides of 4 rivets and the side ones are curved and the curve is exactly the same

Also, the antenna that runs thru the canopy is a series of polygons and every curve in it is exactly the same, same sharp corners, same smooth corners, starts and ends in exactly the same place. This is details that you simply can't produce exactly between two models.

The simple fact is , he took the Medium resolution model from DE-ESPONA and is using it as the basis for his model. Are they EXACTLY the same , NO, of course not, he has to change things to make it a Harrier II Plus (or whatever) but when you look at things like the antenna, rivets on panels, angles of cutouts for landing gear and speedbrakes, those things are the same because he hasn't (or won't be) changed them.

What I find interesting is that some people have pointed out a few things that are different and I have never denyed that there are differences YET the vast majority of the model is the same.

OK, I got your point. I still think that the pics provided by original poster in this thread are too low quality to make a beyond doubd claim like you do. I still believe that the models should look quite similar cause they depict the same real object (I know they are 2 variants but...)... even those 9 rivets... and those turns in the antena.

And I still believe this thread will be locked...

P.S. And I still believe we will not see a Harrier in Lock ON... at least not that one ;) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Before this topic going closed.

FeedFish I said again... PLEASE.....PLEASE....Stop Misleading....

You are now acussing CbHierro of a crime, stole a 3D Model, an this is very serious. If you only said " well I THINK this model COULD BE based on a previos 3D model by DE-ESPONA" , be carefull ED, maybe this work could cause you troubbles" well , maybe all of us could understand it and ask CbHierro with cordiality and education to proof his property.

But , without a reason, you pass the thin line between RESPECT and OFFENSE.

You are offending CbHierro seriously, you are not only thinking that maybe this model could be used before , you are assuring that CbHierro is a Thief or a Robber, and in my country if someone acusses somebody of a crime without prove himself os commiting a CRIME, prossecuted by State Laws. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. Not a joke or a game.

If you feel very confortable in your house, in another country, thinking, " i could say whatever i want, nobody could do me nothing" you are wrong....

First , your own reputation

Second , your human decency

Third, be carefull if you are in the UE..... this kind of crimes could be proseccuted al over Europe ( I´m lawyer )

PD, i never defend someone only because it´s my friend, my mate, or someone from my Country. I defend someone when he TELLS THE TRUTH. This is the essence of the friendship, the oppossite is what you are doing now...

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

The End!...

Feedfish, I suggest you stop making outright accussations of theft unless you can prove it - at any rate this forum is not the place to bring it up.

ESA_Mistr@l, Akula_optimus and Raul - any more of this language and your stay on this forum will be very short :mad:.

- JJ.

JJ