New model "AV-8B Harrier II Plus"

Hi to all,

Alone I want to present you the model in which I am working, is a “AV-8B Harrier II Plus", this inside of the parameters of the Sim the model has 49.000 polys, the theme of the shaped would be finished but lacks a lot even a lot of work, as serious the theme of the animation and the textures, but good! !!..., this is an advancement of the state of the model.

Some Render of the model:

AV-8B_01.jpg

AV-8B_02.jpg

AV-8B_03.jpg

AV-8B_04.jpg

Wanted to do a series of questions to the experts, that serious:

Serious possible it puts the model in the Sim?.

And another it ask is with regard to the animation of the mobile parts of the model,

Of as many as fpr has to have each animation, if one must do all the movement or alone a part (I explain me if are the flap if alone one must encourage them when they descend or also one must encourage them when they rise), if one must encourage all the mobile parts as, rudder of direction, rudder of depth, and Ailerons of wink?, or those do not they do lack! !!, and alone one must encourage the remainder of mobile parts.

Good! !!... all the information that be arranged to prepare the model for the Sim?.

I expect that you like the model, thanks to all.

A greeting and good hunts.

• Like 1

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sweet looking model. Unfortunatly you cant add it to the SIM. ED must do that themsleves unless you want to just replace the 3D shape of another existing plane.

As far as animations go, you need 3ds MAX7 and the tools provided by ED in this same forum.

Im no expert though, the rest of your questions have to be answered by someone else. Theres a new F-15 model done, a new Su-27 on the way and ED may add a slot for a fan made mig-21, sadly dont think they will do the same for yours as thrust vectorization is not modeled in the SIM and the Harrier could never take off verticaly.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Excellent work cbhierro, keep it up !

If you can produce a complete and correct model that fits to ED's guidlines I guess there is a real chance that they might include your model into Lock On as a AI entry.

The community themselfe can currently only swap 3d models, meaning replace current models of the game with better ones, but not add new units. That is a privilege left to ED. But they have communitcated interest to add models of the community that meet their high standart.

If you pull this off, we realy need the Principe de Asturias and Giuseppe Garibaldi :)

they were thinking of adding the Royal Airforce Harrier GR-7 (model correct?) but due to the FM...well...lets say..scratched it

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

@ ESA_cbhierro, i would highly recommend you getting in contact with ED. Ask them if they would add your model along with proper fm in the upcoming addon. Maybe they would accept it like the Mig-21 project that's being worked on. Also, be sure to ask if they already have a harrier model because this screenshot from the battlesim video indicates they might have one. Again, this could be for their project only or it may show what's in black shark.

harrier.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you remember the TBS videos, an RAF Harrier was in them, tonking along quite happily.

Any model seen in TBS' engine is directly usable in Lomac/FC/BS, so that suggests ED have a GR7 model ready to use if they choose to.

I don't think it was a Harrier II Plus variant, though - that one has the radar, right?

Sigh - just when a Harrier II airframe with AMRAAM finally becomes available, the MoD decides to retire our original Sea Harriers and not replace them.

Bummer.

A Spanish carrier to drop those on would be deeply cool - a Sea Harrier and an Invincible-class carrier would awesome, too.

The model is fantastic, but the biggest problem is the flight model. You should talk to ED, whether S/VTOL could be realised in LO or not. If not, you have 2 ways: either to bring up the Harrier to LO standards and let it fly as a usual aircraft, or to make it optional for the public, which may substitute some other LO aircraft by it.

• Like 1

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

Hi to all,

Thanks to all, I tried to communicate me with ED, to see that they tell me of the theme. :thumbup:

This model, while, great is unfortunately from the DE-ESPONA collection, sure it is modified somewhat BUT , it is still from that collection and I am not sure if he was permission to use it in this game or not.

:glare::glare: Not FeedFish the model, is not of the DE-ESPONA collection, although I have that to say that they have very good models and they work very well:thumbup:, this is I, and so that see as work I put you a link with another work of I, that has nothing to do with this.:thumbup:

http://www.serafimov.com/public/phpBB2_2/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=196

http://www.serafimov.com/public/phpBB2_2/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20

A greeting and good he hunts.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use the DE-ESPONA models are work for training and simulation. I have that exact model in front of me RIGHT at this moment, and I can tell without a doubt that it is the DE-ESPONA model, a modded one to be sure , as the DE-ESPONA one does not have the long nose , but when I take your LEFT view picture in this thread and I overlay it with the DE-ESPONA Medium resolution model at 1024 x 768 , it lines up 100% perfectly, including every small detail in the wheels, landing gear and vertical stab. Another example of where they are identical. The speedbrake, in the left side view in this thread, the SB is open, in the DE-ESPONA model, it is also open AND it is open EXACTLY the same amount as viewed from the left side.

BTW, that second link above. If you look at the quality of the model, it is FAR FAR below that of the Harrier model and also the ship model as well. BTW, what is the type of that ship, so I can look it up in the DE-ESPONA model collection

They could just both be superb models - you do TRY to get it as close to the real thing as possible ;)

The pointy nose is to do with the radar - the Harrier II Plus has a Hornet radar stuck in the nose, the vast majority of Harrier variants have a laser rangefinder and no radar.

DE-ESPONA's mislabelled Harrier also has some form of pod on the tail.

And I'm fairly sure that that angle is as far open as the airbrake goes.

The Battleship is, as clearly labelled, the RM Roma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vittorio_Veneto_class_battleship

Not visible in the Espona list.

FeedFish....

How can i said this without hurt anybody?

This model is a ENTIRE GLOBAL TOTALLY PERSONAL ONLY MADE BY CBHIERRO.

It´s all a home made work by an excellent modeler, hundreds of hours of work in front of the monitor.

Please if you have a real legal proof that this is a copy of DE_ESPONA models put a legal demand in a Justice Court, if not STOP MISLEADING about a fabulous original selfmade 3D work.

thanks a lot....

PD ( If someone tries to model PERFECTLY a 3D model like this or another aircraft, PERFECTLY, is obvius an normal that the lines, ribbets, pannels, etc match perfect with the original...isn´t. This only proof that both DIFFERENT models are very accurated with great fidelity with the original, but NO A COPY ).

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

FeedFish, dont transform this doubt of yourself in a witch hunting.

Also a model like this if would be somehow officialy accepted by ED it would be thoroughly checked and some proofs would be asked (like some 20 versions of the WIP max file or something even more reliable).

You should not descourage a very posible great effort and community helping deed.

I didn't saw you saying here that you are the real creator of the model nor that you are ED ;) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi to all

I on this subject nothing else do not have to say there am this whole, I like have modeled it like and the time that has cost to me to do it, therefore nothing else do not have to say in this respect, people can think what wants, that for that there is freedom of expression.

I continue working in the model to improve it and to see if someday this within the Sim can:thumbup:

A greeting to all and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Click to enlarge

av8b2hi8.jpg

And this is a quicky on your jpg FeedFish...

How can you be so 100% shure if you dont have the two models in front of you? You have just one. They depict almost the same real life "object" and they supose to be alike.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

i just don't really see why you are so bent on trying to prove he's using ESPONA model. I mean if he says he's not, then we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Again, i don't have either models so i can't say anything for sure, but based on the picture you showed us, there's a few details here and there that makes me to believe it’s a different model. Other than the nose and the tail, the front gear looks a bit different, the lower pylon, the wing intersection to the fuselage, the other pylons, the flaps, and the longer tail. Plus just looking at the pic, the lower model’s fuselage seems to “thinner.”

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn 4 real, tha 2 models look way diferrent , so what tha Hell u smokin on FeedFish, still hatin like a lil guy whats ur Problem, the Model is great, so I hope ED can add it somehow.. and I saw tha Battlecruiser, this is outstanding/awesome nice, If u would do a new Carrier model then damnnn, it would look better then the Real things... nice work really

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

I have a question FeedFish.... You are the rights owner of DE-ESPONA model?

Do you make this Harrier?

If not, why the real owner don´t " protect " his rights, his property?

Are you his agent?

If not, please please please, take it easy, let people work in his OWN 3D model for all LOMAC fans benefit, include you. My Friend CbHierro can´t write very clear in english, the same like me more or less, ( it´s difficult from Spain to write in a different language that i don´t know very well ) .

I PROMISE YOU, ( FOR MY HONOR ) that this Harrier model is ORIGINAL 100% made by CbHierro. His job is outstanding like DE-ESPONA made for sure, but both models are DIFFERENT, made from scratch, without copy absolutely nothing.

If ED needs a proof of this originality CbHierro agrred at all to provide it, but i think only ED deserves this proof if they need it in the case that the Harrier would be included in the future.

You can trust in me or not. If you agreed be welcomed and enjoy the model. if not PLEASE call the owner-creator of DE-ESPONA Harrier and we could provide he with plenty of information about the creation process.

You..... instead of misleading, please shut up......( and sorry for this but is the most SOFT expresion that my actual behaviour could express, Cbhierro is MY FRIEND and answers like yours hurts my heart in deep ).

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4