Several issues with this module

Zimmerdylan

I purchased this module a couple of weeks ago. I have not really flown it all that much because there seem to be quite a few issues with it.

Maybe if I list them here some of you will be gracious enough to help me or at least offer feedback.

Issue 1. Flaps don't move at all. I cannot put them up, I cannot put them down. Doesn't matter whether I assign them to my HOTAS, use the default keys or just do it in cockpit. I can start cold or in flight, doesn't matter, flaps are inoperable.

Issue 2. Can't get the GPU generator to go away. The guy will respond and turn it on, but no response when I ask them to disconnect. I have to just go and let em ask me what the hell I'm doing.

Issue 3. Since the last update, when I spawn into the plane, there is this clump sound that won't go away. Sounds kind of like a windshield wiper shutting off only it just continues every half a second or so. The sound gets muted when I turn everything on and close the canopy. But it never goes away.

Issue 4. Plane jerks to the left whenever I try to accelerate to taxi on the ground. It's not like it pulls left (which it does actually) but this is almost as though the game lags and the plane gets reset on the ground to the left whenever I accelerate from a dead stop. My rudder pedals make no difference in this issue. I do have to hold right rudder to taxi straight which is another issue altogether. All of this happens every time I climb into the aircraft.

All of these issues are continuous and seem to be very consistent. :huh: Anyone have any input or know of why these things are happening? I did a repair but nothing changed.

Thanks!

Oh....I forgot about the issue with the 2 different variations. I can only seem to populate one variant of the plane. I do not remember which one I can get into. I think the CC version. However I cannot get into the EB version. Or it's the other way around, I don't remember.

Again....thanks!

Edited by Zimmerdylan

Points 3 and 4 are bugs introduced on a recent DCS update, I hope that the developers fix them soon.

point 1, the flaps, on my DCS 2.1 they do work, but the engine has to be running for them to function.

Point 2, communicating with the crew, if you have the canopy open, you can communicate with the ground crew with no problem, its like you are shouting at them :)

However, if you close the canopy, you can no longer shout at them for example to disconnect the gpu. To communicate with the crew, on the comm panel turn the selector to INTercom and then you will be able to use it to communicate with the ground crew ... but turn on the battery first, since the intercomm needs power to work.

Best regards

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB