M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and look at the frequency display and PCA fields not readable from reflections. I'm really looking foward to this :huh:

The devs will be cursed by dozens of virtual pilots, go and look at the former Mig 15 scratches, the Mig 21 reflections and so on and on

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

About the skin, no matter what the studio do, you will always find someone to make alternative skins with higher resolution/ more weathering.

So you can’t expect studios to redo their skins each time someone put out a new skin.

I don’t care at all about non functional transponder switch since the system doesn’t work in game yet.

On the other hand, M-2000C was the first module where you have to turn on IFF interrogator and press a switch to perform interrogation.

It’s good to have a look at the bright side too sometimes...

RWR, PCA and a few other things would be welcomed and more important though...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

M-2000C X-55 VR profile / M-2000C custom SERVAL symbols assignation

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

On the other hand, M-2000C was the first module where you have to turn on IFF interrogator and press a switch to perform interrogation.

M-2000C is the first fighter module with ASM in DCS. :)

In additional, we still have several terrable bugs. For example, turning off radar in fight or OP RDO...

When did we get last update on Mirage?

TAW_Glimmer

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | OH-58D Kiowa Warrior | UH-60 Blackhawk

In additional, we still have several terrable bugs. For example, turning off radar in fight or OP RDO...

When did we get last update on Mirage?

What about turning off the radar ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

Not it's not. You still can't set it up in the cockpit, a "landing waypoint" still needs to be assigned...

I even have a mission with some waypoints set up and it refuses to work at all as soon as the plane is a "Client" and being selected from the list at the beginning of a mission.

By the way, look at that AoA indexer. As opposed to the sim, the real thing is actually visible and not hidden in the far corner. Appears to be closer to the pilot, not at the back of the dashboard.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Mirage fanatic !

Uhm, no? :huh:

The MiG-21 was there waaaay before, including IFF interrogation.

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Uhm, no? :huh:

The MiG-21 was there waaaay before, including IFF interrogation.

Sorry... my mistake :) But first 4th gen!

TAW_Glimmer

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | OH-58D Kiowa Warrior | UH-60 Blackhawk

What about turning off the radar ?

About RDO. I will try to record turning off bug today or tomorrow. :)

In this video I set jammering target at distanse 55-60 nm. Firstly, I tried to use standard lock, then use RDO mode.

TAW_Glimmer

Not it's not. You still can't set it up in the cockpit, a "landing waypoint" still needs to be assigned...

This is a shame, really. This week I flown a mission and had to be diverted to another airfield because of an emergency. The conditions were really bad with no visibility, I surely have appreciated the help of the synthetic runway to land safely.

I'm wondering how difficult it is to implement this function into the Mirage.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

This is a shame, really. This week I flown a mission and had to be diverted to another airfield because of an emergency. The conditions were really bad with no visibility, I surely have appreciated the help of the synthetic runway to land safely.

I'm wondering how difficult it is to implement this function into the Mirage.

Maybe you’re missing a point: in real life, the synthetic runway can only be displayed with ILS system in use. No LOC + GLIDE = no synthetic runway.

Minima are CAT 1 : 550m/ 1800ft visibility & 200ft ceiling.

So if you have ILS, synthetic runway or not I don’t see the difference. You can even capture the ILS with auto pilot.

Did you have ILS on your diversion airfield ?

I miss un-planned synthetic runway too, but it doesn’t prevent the use of ILS.

Plus it requires to enter all relevent data into the PCN (runway heading, touch point coordinates, glide slope) and set the altimeter to QFE. So it’s a lot of work in emergency situation.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

Did you have ILS on your diversion airfield ?

[…]

So it’s a lot of work in emergency situation.

Yes it did, I try to include diverted airfields with ILS whenever I can, depending on the target location and airfield availability.

The fact that there is a lot of work while in a difficult situation is what makes it challenging and interesting, right ? ;)

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Yes it did, I try to include diverted airfields with ILS whenever I can, depending on the target location and airfield availability.

The fact that there is a lot of work while in a difficult situation is what makes it challenging and interesting, right ? ;)

So what is the problem to land in bad weather ?

You said it’s a shame there is no synthetic runway because of bad weather, but while I would like to have it, you can still use ILS.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

We have two huge updates for the Mirage for the last two weeks : Paint kit and English Cockpit. AWESOME after six months of silence !

Thank you for the respect of your Mirage's customer to develop and update your new products.

Gators

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LpJOxbaC8YU

:thumbup: I knew you could be fun when you don't try to convince yourself that RAZBAM is working on the Mirage. This is my favorite addon for DCS, it might be the reason why I would like

it to be finished (and to have what I paid for.... but on this point I don't hope anymore :music_whistling: )

We had this discussion thousand times I guess, not need to argue again we don't have the same vision, and things don't change

Gators

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]