M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

Thanks for the personal harrasment.

I´ve never said there are no bugs.

Only saying they are working on the Mirage, because devs themselves are saying that in this forums.

Dont trust me, trust them.

Or not...

Whatever.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only saying they are working on the Mirage, because devs themselves are saying that in this forums.

Or not...

Whatever.

Updates will come, as they always came with Razbam. I think maybe the timeframes are the most dissapointing aspects of this.

You just need to stop jumping into these discussions where people who feel bad about the current Mirage situation are just expressing themselves. They dont need to see your name in the comments every single time someone says something negative about the Mirage, it just gets so old.

People have been fighting with you for months about this, and you keep treating them so rude and unfairly.

Please! They have the right to feel the way they want.

Dont take this personally.

• Like 2

Or not...

Whatever.

it is not a personal harrasment. It is true that you dont even accept that a customer has the right to be dissatisfied by an incomplete module put on the market in 2015! You dont just jump on everbody emitting a critique but you distribute negative reps as well.

the fact is, Razbam and their only system coder Zeus left the mirage unfinished and buggy and moved on to a new module. That's unaccetable. I am not buying anything from Razbam anymore. I would ask for a refund but it is not possible and I share the blame for truting them before they prove anything.

I guess I will stick to ED, Belsimtek and Heatblur modules in the future.

• Like 1

It was to be expected that they would focus on fixing harrier. I`ve said it long before they launched harrier that this would happen. And next will be mig19 or whatever project... Mirage will remain a very mediocre product regardless of the fixed FM. There are still buggs that where in the original launched version of 2015...

• Like 1

I do not care for negative rep or not, i don't even know what it is.

I'm just querying why this individual always tries to quash the narrative, is this not a 'discussion' forum? He does not seem to like discussion. Does he actually work for Razbam?

• Like 1

You don't either and still you write something like this.

when you jump in a disucssion, better read the whole flow. The guy asked whether he is defending unconditionally Razbam because he works for them and I answered him no he doesnt.

How do you know that, you got some insight into RAZBAM's workflow?

again, you obviously arent following Razbam. This is a fact, hate it or like, but it is a fact, Zeus is working on he Harrier and not on the Mirage.

when you jump in a disucssion, better read the whole flow. The guy asked whether he is defending unconditionally Razbam because he works for them and I answered him no he doesnt.

I don't carefully follow a discussion about giving someone negative or positive reputation, or harassment in a Mirage 2000 updates thread.

again, you obviously arent following Razbam. This is a fact, hate it or like, but it is a fact, Zeus is working on he Harrier and not on the Mirage.

This is not a fact, it is a wild guess because you have nothing to do with RAZBAM.

I don't carefully follow a discussion about giving someone negative or positive reputation, or harassment in a Mirage 2000 updates thread.

fair enough, but jump in the middle of a discussion if you refuse to read the beginning

This is not a fact, it is a wild guess because you have nothing to do with RAZBAM.

how about that?

On the avionics side, I still have to start working on the promised changes, but they will be coming. In fact I think that the M-2000C will benefit from the hiatus since some stuff that we learned while developing the AV-8B NA will be used with the M-2000C.

you can also easily see how much he writes and improves the Harrier on a weekly basis while nothing is happening to the Mirage systems.

Key words:

"but they will be coming"

i dont know about you, but I paid for the Mirage. They promised to get it out of beta as soon as possible which they did, but they left its systems incomplete for soon a year and moved to the Harrier.

i consider that I have waited long enough and I still see NOTHING on the systems.

how about that?

you can also easily see how much he writes and improves the Harrier on a weekly basis while nothing is happening to the Mirage systems.

I can read a lot of positive things out of this.

It basically says that he will start working on it, perhaps Zeus already did after two months. Also the weekly improvements to the Harrier even help to improve or add changes to the Mirage.

We can argue, discuss about missing features as much as we want or lose trust, it won't help them to release new improvements faster.

Nothing against that.

As i said before, we can talk about the pace, how fast or slow, the updates fixes, improvements are coming, and how that makes feel some users. Why that is happening, etc.

Thats reasonable and logic, even fair.

What, in my oppinion is not fair is the amount of maximalist arguing sometimes im reading like "they will never fix that", "they stop working forever", "we will never ever see that fixed".

Of course every body can argue, feel and type what they want. Me also i think. But for me this kind of maximalist thing is unfair.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Nothing against that.

As i said before, we can talk about the pace, how fast or slow, the updates fixes, improvements are coming, and how that makes feel some users. Why that is happening, etc.

Thats reasonable and logic, even fair.

What, in my oppinion is not fair is the amount of maximalist arguing sometimes im reading like "they will never fix that", "they stop working forever", "we will never ever see that fixed".

Of course every body can argue, feel and type what they want. Me also i think. But for me this kind of maximalist thing is unfair.

Who said forever? You distribute bad reps and take down people on the forum for not being happy about the updated that don’t come, not for saying “forever”

• Like 1

And again "ad hominem" arguments. Some people overestimate the rep. They are only colours.

Anyway thats fine, nothing more i can say.

I will take my Mirage for a flight.

Thanks again.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lets all agree to disagree. The people who want to complain, go and complain some more and the other people who want to wait, go and wait some more. Now we should probably go back on topic ;)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Lets all agree to disagree. The people who want to complain, go and complain some more and the other people who want to wait, go and wait some more. Now we should probably go back on topic ;)
Which is? I mean what I'd like is an update on the schedule.

In the Update Schedule thread.

He will also give you negative rep. Trust me.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

Can confirm that as well, such a nice guy :thumbup:

A little update on the schedule would be great.

Key words:

"but they will be coming"

These are not the keywords in our current discussion. They have been perfectly highlighted : "I still have to start working". Until someone from the team tells us that the work have been resumed, I'll consider, rightfully, that the last official statement holds to be true.

Edited by 33-DFTC
  • Like 1

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

You can also give me negative rep.

Its part of the forum options.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can also give me negative rep.

Its part of the forum options.

Yeah, but yours has a lot more weight than ours, and with a great power comes a great responsibility.
Edited by Piston85
  • Like 1