M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tested and the Harrier also is fixed now. External tanks beeing refueled.

CHOO CHOOOO ¡¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like the english cockpit was listed as ready for the next update 3 days ago. Haven't gotten on to check, not something I care about at this point anyways since I know all the terminology besides a few random warning lights and knobs I never turn.

Yeah English cockpit is no biggie, I've learned enough French to get by.

Would love to see this plane make it out of early access though. Come on, Razbam...this is low hanging fruit!

I think it is already out of Early Access for almost a year now. It got its released status when it went on Steam.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

I think it is already out of Early Access for almost a year now. It got its released status when it went on Steam.

Pretty sure that because it's on Steam doesn't mean it's out of early access. You can get the F/A-18 for instance...

Too much left to be finished on the Mirage to be considered a fully released product.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the Mirage. I'm just one of those people who doesn't like loose ends. Finish your work and then go full force into your next endeavor (AV-8).

I care about the English cockpit but run the stable version of DCS so will need to wait until next week, can anyone confirm if its working in the OB please - thanks

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

The only reason I bought the Mirage was because it was out of early access. But I am a little disappointed. A few things from memory:

- Circuit breakers don’t do anything

- No programed failures

- Fuel control panel switches not working

- IFF rotary switch (standby/on/emergency) doesn’t rotate (I know it doesn’t do anything in DCS but on other modules you can at least rotate it)

- Landing gear emergency doesn’t work

I still enjoy it, but I don’t think it is at the same level as some other modules.

I care about the English cockpit but run the stable version of DCS so will need to wait until next week, can anyone confirm if its working in the OB please - thanks

I can't get it working although the option exists in the menu.

Bug or am I missing something?

M-2000C still needs many bug fixes and in my opinion cosmetic rework.

Need redraw official in-game skins to HD.

Official 2/5.

JTxvtU-gxNc.jpg

Community HD Reworked 2/5.

iIzl3g72_lo.jpg

Needs redraw the cockpit for more realistic view. RWR, freq indicator, digital numbers, new switches, terrable glasses and others. Mirage looks not for 2.5 (only for DCS 1.5 and 2.0).

Realistic.

2000c.jpg

Sim.

58REgOxMVPQ.jpg

And yea, it still don't have official paint kit :D .

I very like this aircraft and want to see him the best in DCS. RAZBAM, pls, return to him and improve! ;)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

Yeah, and look at the frequency display and PCA fields not readable from reflections. I'm really looking foward to this :huh:

The devs will be cursed by dozens of virtual pilots, go and look at the former Mig 15 scratches, the Mig 21 reflections and so on and on

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

About the skin, no matter what the studio do, you will always find someone to make alternative skins with higher resolution/ more weathering.

So you can’t expect studios to redo their skins each time someone put out a new skin.

I don’t care at all about non functional transponder switch since the system doesn’t work in game yet.

On the other hand, M-2000C was the first module where you have to turn on IFF interrogator and press a switch to perform interrogation.

It’s good to have a look at the bright side too sometimes...

RWR, PCA and a few other things would be welcomed and more important though...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

On the other hand, M-2000C was the first module where you have to turn on IFF interrogator and press a switch to perform interrogation.

M-2000C is the first fighter module with ASM in DCS. :)

In additional, we still have several terrable bugs. For example, turning off radar in fight or OP RDO...

When did we get last update on Mirage?

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

In additional, we still have several terrable bugs. For example, turning off radar in fight or OP RDO...

When did we get last update on Mirage?

What about turning off the radar ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Not it's not. You still can't set it up in the cockpit, a "landing waypoint" still needs to be assigned...

I even have a mission with some waypoints set up and it refuses to work at all as soon as the plane is a "Client" and being selected from the list at the beginning of a mission.

By the way, look at that AoA indexer. As opposed to the sim, the real thing is actually visible and not hidden in the far corner. Appears to be closer to the pilot, not at the back of the dashboard.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Mirage fanatic !

Uhm, no? :huh:

The MiG-21 was there waaaay before, including IFF interrogation.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg