M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we go straight thru the KC135’ s basket, so useless.

Haven’t even had the will to check if the in flight refuel is fixed or not...

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

In the Harrier update news thread the ''In Work or Planned'' items are shrinking, actually only two of them are left (NAV/INS overhaul/updates and VRST page). Can we expect that afterwards the mirage will be updated?

After 3 months away from the Mirage, I flew with it yesterday and it is still broken as in many months ago. What a shame!

The radar is really in a bad shape! if you attempt a lock on a jamming target, you may end with the radar not working any more even if you unlock. it will not see anything. hit reset wont help. the only work around is to go to an ACM mode and then reset.

shame on the dev leaving a released product in this shape!!!!

After 3 months away from the Mirage, I flew with it yesterday and it is still broken as in many months ago. What a shame!

The radar is really in a bad shape! if you attempt a lock on a jamming target, you may end with the radar not working any more even if you unlock. it will not see anything. hit reset wont help. the only work around is to go to an ACM mode and then reset.

Because after all, how in the world would it be your fault for not knowing anything on how a radar works. I mean here it works just fine, works just as good as the F-15Cs and Su-27s radar, with less range of course.

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/1689201857833112

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/a.316309961788982.75719.316077818478863/1690493814370583/?type=3

Two links that will help to stop your crisis and let you learn a little bit more. Your comment is just unnecessary and doesn't enhance the situation.

These are aircraft that are in active service, information is VERY sensitive to all parties involved. Reason why it's taking this long to fix and or enhance our DCS module.

RAZBAM Simulations M2000c development team has always been aware about some of the community complaints about the DCS module not being complete or buggy, and the apparent "abandonment" of the product from us.

The Armée de l'Air Française's Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France" has been reviewing the module and agreed with us to help in getting it as close as possible to the real aircraft within the realm of what can be made public.

Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France"'s pilots have flown the DCS module and while they are quite surprised about the accuracy of it, they have pointed out some issues that need to be corrected, curiously enough, most of them have nothing to do with public complains.

This collaboration has been running from some time, but it's just now that we received clearance by the Armée de l'Air Française to make public such participation. As more authorization to reveal information on this mutual participation is given, more info will be posted.

Because after all, how in the world would it be your fault for not knowing anything on how a radar works. I mean here it works just fine, works just as good as the F-15Cs and Su-27s radar, with lesss range of course.

what are you talking about? if you have no clue or dont even try to test what i just said, you dont have to comment.

It is a BUG not a feature! otherwise how can you explain that if i select an ACM mode and then reset it works? but if i reset without selecting ACM mode it doesnt work???

again: see a jamming target, try to lock him, the radar will not see anything else even if you RESET. Only a switch to ACM and then RESET will make it work. Explain that please

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/1689201857833112

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/a.316309961788982.75719.316077818478863/1690493814370583/?type=3

Two links that will help to stop your crisis and let you learn a little bit more. Your comment is just unnecessary and doesn't enhance the situation.

no your link didnt help. not even a bit.

• ED Team

There is obviously a difference of opinion, some of you have expressed your thoughts on the matter many times, to the point where it is just becoming trolling.

The devs are aware and are working with various sources including SME's. Let them do what they think is best, they have more knowledge than we do on the matter.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

There is obviously a difference of opinion, some of you have expressed your thoughts on the matter many times, to the point where it is just becoming trolling.

The devs are aware and are working with various sources including SME's. Let them do what they think is best, they have more knowledge than we do on the matter.

but obviously some people here thing that bugs are actually features. I am not trolling, i dont think they are either.

• ED Team

If you see a bug post it in a new thread if there is not one already, going over the same ground all the time is not going to help anyone.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If you see a bug post it in a new thread if there is not one already, going over the same ground all the time is not going to help anyone.

But what to do if the dev doesnt respond at all and leave these bugs unfixed for 3 years? we paid for this module and it is now not beta anymore. How longer should one wait without any reminder to the devs?

• ED Team
But what to do if the dev doesnt respond at all and leave these bugs unfixed for 3 years? we paid for this module and it is now not beta anymore. How longer should one wait without any reminder to the devs?

As mentioned the devs are working with SME's when they have news they will pass it on.

It takes time, you can accept that or just continue to go around in circles.

Edited by BIGNEWY

• ED Team
PLEASE, don't get this thread closed AGAIN....

I wont close the thread but I will be keeping a closer eye on it.

to everyone:

Lets leave personal feelings out of this, and keep it respectful.

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

Off course, never provide a track to allow us to see what happened. :music_whistling:

I just tested Vs AI Su-27 at high altitude, set to "always use ECM".

Before burn through range, it does break my STT lock as expected, but no problem to re-detect, and then re-lock in TWS.

Finally, below burn through I got a solid STT, and was able to kill.

One thing odd on one of the test: I fired a first missile from TWS to force the STT, but it remained TWS (or looks like), a second later I got a manual STT and shot the 2nd Super 530D.

Maybe I was at the limit above burn through range, and the J-11 ECM broke my STT just after the firing.

On TacView, the first missile did track, the second too but went chasing chaffs (my crank was late and we were at the same altitude).

The first missile killed the target.

3 test, 3 single missile kill on AI J-11 by the way, no damage problem here.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

From FB:

"Hello Folks!

Both the AV-8B N/A and the M-2000C have been submitted for next release.

The following are the changes that will be available:

** M-2000C **

- Vortices/vapor effects

- Corrected issue when on engine idle on ground and subsystems not receiving power correctly

- Corrected endless refueling when on ground and requesting less internal fuel than currently in aircraft

- Corrected AI main gear pos contact point slightly above ground

- Corrected linearity in pitch control for consistent pitch down response

Note: The KC-135 still seems to be bugged and we do not understand why. We will keep you apprised of any development."

Plus:

33221529_1709196679166963_8965072703673335808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=de2ec82a1f339273819869f5ed693378&oe=5B7E1C15

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• ED Team
plus ?

he means the photo from RAZBAMS visit

And so it begins, visit to Air Base 115 Orange Caritat for a 1St hand experience on Mirage 2000's operations, all for the expected DCS M2000C upgrade

From FB:

"Hello Folks!

Both the AV-8B N/A and the M-2000C have been submitted for next release.

The following are the changes that will be available:

** M-2000C **

- Vortices/vapor effects

- Corrected issue when on engine idle on ground and subsystems not receiving power correctly

- Corrected endless refueling when on ground and requesting less internal fuel than currently in aircraft

- Corrected AI main gear pos contact point slightly above ground

- Corrected linearity in pitch control for consistent pitch down response

Note: The KC-135 still seems to be bugged and we do not understand why. We will keep you apprised of any development."

Plus:

33221529_1709196679166963_8965072703673335808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=de2ec82a1f339273819869f5ed693378&oe=5B7E1C15

Yep, this isn't DCS screen shot :smartass:

:pilotfly:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi